Re: Cleveland Clowns @ Denver Bronchitis

Post by countywide35 »

Frustrating

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Was Kitchens really Dorsey's decision or did the owner get involved again???
Not building an offensive line does not help to use the offensive weapons the Browns have.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The bad thing is Beckham is starting to get frustrated now and that could only mean trouble.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

An open letter to Jimmy Haslam,
Kudos for saving the Columbus Crew. I don't like soccer, not even a little bit. But I guess for the sake of the city and those who do like soccer, great. Also kudos to your better half. Dee seems to make decent decisions and you guys have donated well to the communities. Your hearts are in the right place and no one can deny that.

Now, about those Cleveland Browns. How hard can this be? It's football, a game played by kids. It's pro football so more complicated but you have some direct control over what happens.

Perhaps you know but Cleveland is a proud city with passionate fans. We actually have significant history of excellence though those who can remember are dead or rapidly getting there.

You aren't to blame for all the misery we have experienced. Red right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, those are scars that will never heal and you had nothing to do with them.

The Move, again, not on your watch. The expansion team, well we expected growing pains but not like we experienced. Modell lifting the Lombardi, I still want to puke. And don't even get me started about how the Steelers have succeeded in ripping our hearts out.

But do let me list some names:
Brandon Weeden, Johnny Manziel, Justin Gilbert, Austin Corbett. Recognize those names? How about Shurmur, Chudzinski, HUE FREAKIN JACKSON? And now FREDDIE!

You couldn't pull on the reins a little when Dorsey went after all the shiny objects and traded away one of the best offensive linemen in a while for the Browns?
I think it's time for a Come to Jesus. Maybe the smiling skeleton of Mike Holmgren will threaten my playoff tickets in the future for bringing this up but if you ran the truckstops like this, it wouldn't take federal agents to break in, they would've folded long before.

Dear God, a little common sense would run this franchise better than what has been done lately by the brain trust. I'm hope this posting finds its way to you but I doubt it.
The Browns are fragile. They have to win some and establish some confidence before we can afford prima donnas like OBJ, with his million dollar watches, short pants and non-conforming cleats. And don't get me started on Mayfield. Maybe he can plant a flag in his Progressive Insurance commercials. Jesus Tony!
I love the Browns but every year they tear me up worse. Enough!

Time for some humility, competence and sanity.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I emailed then sent a message to the Browns your post. At least someone in the organization may read it.

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/contact/

Return to “Pro Sports”