Browns @ New England

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Browns @ New England

Post by dazed&confused »

Any thoughts? This is a trap game for the Patriots.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Re: Browns @ New England

Post by countywide35 »

dazed I love to see this being a trap game for the Pats...….Our Brownies need to find something and I couldn't think of a better momentum builder than knocking off the undefeated brady team......will we see josh Gordon make razzle dazzle plays or do we see Mayfield/OBJ have a game to remember......what week for sure does the hunt RB come back??….next week??….week after???>>>>>>

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I would too but I just don't see it happening. Mistakes and penalties will do the Brownies in again. 35-14
county he will be back Nov. 10th against the bills.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I thought they hit a low in the 49ers game but this is a total fail. Biggest mistake was putting Freddie in charge. Cut your losses, trade Beckham and get a real coach. If I see one more Mayfield commercial, I'm going to scream.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Browns making to many mistakes. Which comes back on Kitchens because they were not doing that under Williams last year.
Browns are getting better offensive line blocking. There goes Kitchens throwing a challenge flag and lost. Kitchens makes another mistake. 10 penalties for Cleveland just in the start of the fourth quarter.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I didn't expect them to beat New England but still not seeing any progress on the discipline area. And there are no moral victories in the NFL. You are 2-5 after 7 games. That's not acceptable.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

IDIOT MOVE BY KITCHENS. Going to punt on 4th and 11 but SURPRISE FALSE START. So bring back the offense to go for it and the offensive line does not block. They said they did not have a timeout and did the false start on purpose. Oh Well.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

When the Browns have to pass the defense holds meetings at the QB. It is like the Browns are happy that people talk about them than improving their play on the field. As they know they get to play the Bengals twice.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well that was too easy to predict. Mistakes and penalties again! It's a recurring theme for this team. Good news is the schedule really lightens up now, so they better be getting some wins or Dorsey will start feeling the itch from Jimmy's trigger finger to do something, which will mean looking for a new leader. This one is looking like a swing and miss for Dorsey. It's too bad because I think they already had one in place. Doesn't Freddie have anybody looking at replays advising him on when and when not to throw them challenge flags ? If not he better be finding one.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Kitchens was an easy hire for Dorsey. I think he thought Kitchens wouldn't ever push back against anything Dorsey wanted to do. Now it's backfired because Kitchens won't push back against anyone. Discipline is more than being a tough guy. It's having a system in place and holding people accountable for staying within it.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Many people are talking about how the Browns are on track to break the NFL record for penalties. The have a big lead over other teams this season but they have played an extra game. These penalties are not hustle penalties where many are presnap.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

So far the Browns are a toxic mix of hubris (Mayfield, I'm going to be who I am..Manziel), celebrity (OBJ, I'm always hungry), incompetence (Freddie-Whoopty hell) and individuals (Myles-I want to be defensive player of the year). This is the opposite of TEAM!

Return to “Pro Sports”