HASKINS DEBUT A DUD !!!!!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

HASKINS DEBUT A DUD !!!!!

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Threw 3 picks with 1 to Jabril Peppers of Michigan for a pick 6. He ain't at OSU anymore !!!!! You gotta have some footwork capabilities and you don't have 6 seconds to throw every pass in the big league.
(Hope he saved some of that signing bonus as he'll have to get a real job in a couple years)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... idPHP--ggA

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
cbolt
SEOP

Re: HASKINS DEBUT A DUD !!!!!

Post by cbolt »

I wondered why Gruden wasn't playing him or even wanted to draft him. He must have seen something. I wouldn't give up on him yet. Start him the rest of the way and see how it shakes out. Lamar Jackson wasn't all that good last year either passing the ball. This year he looks much better, so far.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:23 pm Threw 3 picks with 1 to Jabril Peppers of Michigan for a pick 6. He ain't at OSU anymore !!!!! You gotta have some footwork capabilities and you don't have 6 seconds to throw every pass in the big league.
(Hope he saved some of that signing bonus as he'll have to get a real job in a couple years)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... idPHP--ggA
He didn't play well at all. But you can't say the guy will be a bust after 1 game.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Gruden doesn't think he is ready to play but the owner is pushing him. As Gruden is week to week as having a job. Haskins will have to learn quick. He also if he starts the rest of the year will probably lose more games in a season than all of high school and at OSU together,

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

I wasn't expecting much from him at this level.

Maybe he will get better but I have my reservations.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

cbolt wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:23 pm I wondered why Gruden wasn't playing him or even wanted to draft him. He must have seen something. I wouldn't give up on him yet. Start him the rest of the way and see how it shakes out. Lamar Jackson wasn't all that good last year either passing the ball. This year he looks much better, so far.
Both have good arms but Lamar can scramble and run when needed where Haskins can't do anything with his feet, never has.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Give the man some time.. plays half a game and you’re calling him a bust.. the Redskins aren’t helping him with his supporting cast, but once he gets adjusted he’ll do just fine.

Return to “Pro Sports”