CINCINNATI BENGALS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CINCINNATI BENGALS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE. I PLUMB FORGOT TO START A TOPIC ON THIS ONE. IN FACT I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE GUIDE AND WAS THINKING WE WERE NOT ON THIS WEEK. HOW YA'LL SEE THIS'UN GOING.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mattash
Site Admin

Re: CINCINNATI BENGALS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL.

Post by mattash »

Who dey

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we dey. I'd love to beat dem steelers on their playground bossman.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Love the all white unis

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals offensive line does not fit this offense. I think with the players they have go more two backs. With Benard and Mixon. The receivers are just not getting open. There are not easy throws even if he has time. No matter who is the QB
Toast Kirkpatrick overpaid CB. Plays well but will just blow a play and tonight it was a TD. Need to upgrade the LB's

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Same ole Bengals! I keep saying that I'm not going to watch them, and then turn around and torcher myself again.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ain't that the truth.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Only 12 more games to go to achieve the perfect season my Browns had a couple of years ago. Sell off the pieces you do have and go for it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hideous effort.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

What I was saying was why not tank completely if you're not going to be competitive? Burn it down and start over. It's painful but the first step in recovery is admitting there is a problem.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Teams need a quality WR and when AJ Green is healthy would be good to see what they can get for him. That also does away of a big contract. As AJ is an older WR and plenty of talented WR's in college. As well as on the defense Carlos Dunlap and Geno Adkins. They have been good players for their entire career. Holding onto them takes away money from other players and not enough talent for them to make a difference to win now. Some reports have the Bengals as a team with the bottom 5 talented teams in the NFL. When like around 5 years ago they were rated in the top 5 in the NFL for all around team talent.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Read where Cincinnati politicians are upset with what the Bengals have been putting on the field for much of the time at Paul Brown Stadium. The Lease is up in 2026. With the projections of needing over $300 million in upgrades. Many are questioning the need to keep the team in Cincinnati with the public supporting the team.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I really feel for passionate Bengals fans. They can't sell that stadium out when they're good. Cincy is a baseball town. If Modell hadn't fired Paul Brown, there would be no Bengals. My dad (bless his soul) was testament to that. Was a big Browns fan until they got rid of Paul. When he started the Bengals, my Dad became one of their biggest fans. I just couldn't follow.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I love the bengals. I don't want them to leave. but geeze o pete already. build a winner.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now John" I may or may not catch the ball" Ross is out with a sore shoulder. A question about being able to stay healthy in the NFL was brought up before he was drafted. Sure not worth the money he has been paid.
Bengals fans will show up if they can see a light at the end of the tunnel. They seemed to be doing better drafting than 20 years ago. But the miss on Ross and some offensive linemen have hurt. Being able to develop players has been a downfall. Getting away finally from trouble players like Burfect is a good direction. Then they resign Bobby Hart at tackle. Give a big contract to Dre " Toast" Kirkpatrick. Losing the big tackle Williams this year hurt. The Bengals do not have luck and it takes a team. Would really like to know how the players really think. Not what the rose colored media who do not want to offend players or supporters.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:30 pm I really feel for passionate Bengals fans. They can't sell that stadium out when they're good. Cincy is a baseball town. If Modell hadn't fired Paul Brown, there would be no Bengals. My dad (bless his soul) was testament to that. Was a big Browns fan until they got rid of Paul. When he started the Bengals, my Dad became one of their biggest fans. I just couldn't follow.
Same here when I was a kid as there were no "Bungles" at the time but my Dad stayed a Browns fan and so did I.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"

Return to “Pro Sports”