Tennessee 43 Cleveland 13

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Tennessee punched Baler and the Cleveland defense right in the chops. Marcus Mariota 13-24 3 touchdowns. Delanie Walker had two touchdowns catches. For Cleveland Baker Mayfield 24-38 with a touchdown and three picks. He was sacked five times, while Mariota suffered four sacks.

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Tennessee 43 Cleveland 13

Post by cbolt »

Wouldn't you know it, the old Brownies are back! Somewhere Gregg Williams is having a good laugh and next week he could be laughing even harder. :shock:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Gregg Williams just can not get passed in public opinion about Bounty Gate.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Dorsey doesn't like him I know that.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I thought all this hype was a bit premature. talking about super bowls and the like. they do have a plethora of highly talented athletes. and I think they'll be way more competitive this year. but that's like us goofy bengals fans thinking we are super bowl bound because we have a new coach. it's gonna take time to work the kinks out. draft people you want for your game plan. and it will likely take years to become a dominate team again. but who knows one of these 2 could catch fire and make a lot of noise. I hope so for both of them

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

cbolt wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:49 pm Wouldn't you know it, the old Brownies are back! Somewhere Gregg Williams is having a good laugh and next week he could be laughing even harder. :shock:
Williams will NOT be laughing late Monday night. If you're jumping off the train, don't try to get back on later.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Not jumping off the train yet but if they lose to the Jets, this train is headed for a big ol wreck!

Return to “Pro Sports”