AB may be done ?

Geronimo
SEOP

AB may be done ?

Post by Geronimo »

Raiders may part ways with Bown after the run in with the GM ?

farmer
SEOP

Re: AB may be done ?

Post by farmer »

His crap sure was hid a lot with the Steelers. Showing up for team meetings and practice should be easy for that amount of money. The NFLPA should not want to back players who act that way. The Raiders should look to void his contract. He sure will be worse when the Raiders move to VEGAS.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Sometimes rational people can't explain irrational folks behavior. It isn't predictable. AB may be going into a flameout because he doesn't think like rational people. In a world of Shakespeare, he is speaking Klingon.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

AB luvs social media. Where he thinks he is can say whatever he wants because he is the great AB. While everyone just needs to deal with it because he will show up on game day. Just hearing some people on ESPN making excuses for AB. Look at things that happen off the field is not worth the trouble in my opinion. He would have fit in with the 70's Raiders. I also think the Raiders do not want everything played out on social media. To bad that it was not AB going at Gruden and Gruden snapping and scrapping with AB.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Well, a WTF moment. Gruden says Brown will play:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/06/anton ... os-raiders

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Getting ready to lose $30 million + salary sure changes things. As well as his agent not wanting to lose a big payday himself. AB to stay must go to counseling. He needs to drop the he can do anything attitude. One of the Raiders captains is former Bengal Vontez Burfect. Burfect as a Bengal had questionable plays on the field but he was a good team mate. Who never got in trouble off the field. Brown is all about himself on the field and off.

The NFL needs to look into Brown. If he threatened Mayoc as many witnessed the NFL should suspend him for at least a game.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

As the BS Turns. AB gets fined $215,000. Which then voided his guaranteed money close to $30 Mil. Which the Raiders probably looked at he needs to produce on the field and earn it. The Raiders sure would give him the bonus money after each season. Then AB shows what he is all about when he said,"You are going to piss off a lot of people when you start doing what is best for you." AB wants his release. No team will want to pay the high price for him. He wants paid big bucks the XFL is coming.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The rest of what AB said, ""And that's fine ! I have worked my whole life to prove that the system is blind to see talent like mines.Now that everyone sees it, they want me to conform to that same system that has failed me all those years. "I'm not mad at anyone. I'm just asking for the freedom to prove them all wrong." Release me

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Then AB sends an email to Jeff Darlington a sports writer."He tells me the team “took away my guarantees.” He added there’s “no way I play after they took that and made my contract week to week.” So at this moment, once again, don’t expect AB to play on Monday Night Football."

More to come on AB Spins the BS.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

And......he gone now

Oakland has just released Antonio Brown....bye bye.

??? Who decides to take a chance on a prima donna?

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Raiders release Brown. Now any team can sign him after 4:01 PM today.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I truly wonder if something isn't really pathological here. I don't think he can control himself. Reminds me of when Maurice Clarret spun out at tOSU. Sad!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

New England just signed Antonio Brown to a 1yr deal.

Holy cow!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I remember a snow storm over 1 foot before practice in New England. One Pro Bowl player was asked if Coach B would give players a break if they were late. Was told that was not an option. Even some players stayed over night at the training complex so not to be late. So Brown will he be late or skip practice? Will the Pats require him to go to a counselor? I do not see Brown changing. He grew up on the streets of Miami his last two years in high school by himself. He has that chip on his shoulder. Thinking he can do whatever he wants. The Pats are taking a big gamble.

Sure would be good if Gruden would file charges against Brown for releasing their private phone call without his permission.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

WOW !

Miles Wood
Waterboy

Post by Miles Wood »

OHHS old timer wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:21 pm And......he gone now

Oakland has just released Antonio Brown....bye bye.

??? Who decides to take a chance on a prima donna?
just another bunch of prima donnas.hopefully this will be the poison that brings them down before Father Time does.

"The Autumn Wind Is A Pirate"
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

The Patriots jumped all over that !!!

How’s a guy like that cause that much headache and end up with a season to play with Tom Brady

Unreal

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

countywide35 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:20 pm The Patriots jumped all over that !!!

How’s a guy like that cause that much headache and end up with a season to play with Tom Brady

Unreal
May get the chance to play with Brady. Brady will not put up with AB pulling his crap.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Brady was actually going to let him stay at his house? I bet he would regret that decision real quick. :lol:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Brown accused of rape in federal lawsuit. If he did do it and proven he did. The NFL and NFLPA should make it that all signing bonus should be returned. As well as agents should want that in the contract. Even though they will lose money.

Return to “Pro Sports”