Nick Bosa to Miss NFL Pre-season

Omega
SEOPS H

Nick Bosa to Miss NFL Pre-season

Post by Omega »

49'er first round draft pick to miss the NFL preseason with an ankle injury. Somehow I am not surprised. Nick and his OSU brother in arms Joey seem to spend a lot of time on the injured list instead of earning their money by playing. Then again I love bacon.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers ... kle-sprain

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Nick Bosa to Miss NFL Pre-season

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree, and I love bacon. bosa betrayed ohio state. I'm sorry but I feel that way. his dad was too big an influence worrying about the nfl and his draft status. soiled my thinking of him.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree bait but it is a trend that will probably stay. Money has over taken that old school spirit and love of playing for your university and fans.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Sorry bait, I disagree with you saying "he betrayed Ohio State". There's a TON of money on the line for him. Yes, I understand what you are saying 100%. But you have to remember that these are kids trying to set up the rest of their lives. If we would have came back and played for OSU and got hurt again, that's almost a guarantee that he would have dropped numerous draft spots, which would result in him losing millions(!!!!!) of dollars.

I'm all about loyalty to your school, but he gave OSU a TON on the field. I was okay with him doing that back then.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

betrayal.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”