2019 Cincinnati Bengals

farmer
SEOP

Re: 2019 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by farmer »

Starting Finley over Dalton would not be good with the offensive line the way it is. No reason to get Finley beat up while learning the speed of the NFL game. As well as all the players learning a new system. Dalton is not a bad QB when he has blocking in front of him.
Jake Dolegala has a lot of skills. Good to keep and see how much he learns and improves.
Driskel has value just can not stay healthy. Teams are looking for QB's. The bad thing is just 1 cut down date for teams. So bringing in a QB in right before the season is tough.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree farmer. they'll keep 3 qb's in my opinion Dalton, finley, and dolegala. and release driskell. hard to believe Hopkins gets the start at center next week over rimington award winning osu center billy price. I'm quite frankly shocked. I hope it has something to do with the injury he had and giving him a rehab break. price is durable and can play multiple positions.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:27 am just a gut feeling I got.

that gut feeling Bait needs to be saying...………………….

HERE WEEE GOOOO BROWNIES....HEEERRREEE WEEEEEE GOOOOOOO...….RUFF RUFF :D :D :D :D :D

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Looks like Rodney Anderson tore his ACL last night. Assuming that gets confirmed, the Bengals will have a roster spot available, he was a lock to make the 53. Not sure if they’ll go with 3 backs (Mixon, Gio, Williams) or they’ll carry a 4th (Jordan Eillis) or maybe pick someone who gets cut up. This could open up the opertunity for someone at a different position too. They may really feel like they need an extra number at said position or like a guy but didn’t like him as much as Anderson. Hoping Auden Tate makes team, but not so sure.

Who Dey!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm very sorry to hear that.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

The Bengals claimed WR Pharaoh Cooper and RB Samaje Perine off waivers. WR Josh Malone & LB Hardy Nickerson were cut from the 53 as the corresponding move. Gio just signed a 2 year extension I believe it was. Can’t wait for Sunday, the start of the NFL regular season is among us!

Who Dey!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I cannot believe week 1 is here. I live in waverly, ohio with a Columbus and west va. market with spectrum. and I wait all year. and week 1 they don't have the bengals on tv. totally stinks. is there anyway to view this online. as I expected the bengals kept dolegala. the 6'7'' qb. I thing he looked real solid. undrafted or not. we got him now. I hope driskell finds a good fit as well elsewhere. because I liked the guy. but no way we carry 4 qb's. esp. with the way finley and dolegala looked. I think we're set for a while.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bait you can try first row sports, it is free but very hard to use. You have to figure out how to navigate all the ads and be patient. If you have a faster internet connection it might work better for you.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:51 am I cannot believe week 1 is here. I live in waverly, ohio with a Columbus and west va. market with spectrum. and I wait all year. and week 1 they don't have the bengals on tv. totally stinks. is there anyway to view this online. as I expected the bengals kept dolegala. the 6'7'' qb. I thing he looked real solid. undrafted or not. we got him now. I hope driskell finds a good fit as well elsewhere. because I liked the guy. but no way we carry 4 qb's. esp. with the way finley and dolegala looked. I think we're set for a while.
I was really annoyed myself when I seen it wasn’t on. I have NFL Sunday ticket, so it should be on there. It better be on there for what I have to pay to get it.

Who Dey!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:18 pm Bait you can try first row sports, it is free but very hard to use. You have to figure out how to navigate all the ads and be patient. If you have a faster internet connection it might work better for you.
bolt, I have a question. because I is computer illiterate. how do you type it in. is is first row sports as you said, or 1st row sports. I'd love to try to get it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PTrojan59 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:06 pm The Bengals claimed WR Pharaoh Cooper and RB Samaje Perine off waivers. WR Josh Malone & LB Hardy Nickerson were cut from the 53 as the corresponding move. Gio just signed a 2 year extension I believe it was. Can’t wait for Sunday, the start of the NFL regular season is among us!
thanks for the info 59. a true who dey fan you are. can't think who pharaoh is off'n the top of my head. who exactly is he, I heard the name, can't place the team he was with. but I think perine is a great fit. him gio, and mixon is a solid backfield. my worry is our oline. I didn't think nickerson would stick. just too inconsistent.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Great as the NFL again thinks that everyone luvs to watch the Cowboys and Giants play. Instead of the local team in the Bengals. All the talk about the Cowboys and they were terrible at the beginning of last year. The Giants staying with Eli Manning at QB for now. oh well.

Bengals acquiring Cooper was a game changer as a kick returner before he hurt his ankle. Then the Rams didn't need him. The Cards released him without playing in a game. As a kick returner is hard to see during practice. Some are game day players. Hopefully he can do that with the Bengals.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes, I know farmer. why can't they show the browns and the bengals. I get Columbus and west va. channels.
not everybody can get to these games.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now the Bengals are down just 20 to 21 in the fourth quarter but we must watch the Cowboys 35 to Giants 17. As they talk up the Cowboys and talk about the Giants QB's. Gets real old. Glad I missed most of it. They call this America's Game of The Week. What BS. You can watch the Cowboys or Giants about every week of the season around here. Along with the Thursday, Sunday night and Monday night.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals played very well on the road. Dalton played very well. Passing yards the most in a game for Dalton. There was a John Ross sighting. OH MY. Mixon gets hurt. But sounded like the Bengals are doing well with the new coaching staff.

All the talk about Dalton and he does this in a game. He has had some very good seasons when Gruden was the OC. Maybe better play calling helps. Not sure how the offensive line played but 4th down at the end of the game Benard was stopped. Maybe we may get a chance to see them on tv.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:08 am
cbolt wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:18 pm Bait you can try first row sports, it is free but very hard to use. You have to figure out how to navigate all the ads and be patient. If you have a faster internet connection it might work better for you.
bolt, I have a question. because I is computer illiterate. how do you type it in. is is first row sports as you said, or 1st row sports. I'd love to try to get it.
Sorry bait I just now seen this. Did you get to see it?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Dalton did have a great game. He always plays great in the beginning then hits a big brick wall by mid season. Part of that may be the injuries the line seems to collect every year it seems. :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:08 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:08 am
Sorry bait I just now seen this. Did you get to see it?
no sir. so I spent the remainder of the day doin yardwork.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

John Ross had 3 costly drops, but he also came up huge with some big catches. The offensive line held up well until late. Andy Dalton had a really good game. I like the new offense. I don’t know the exact numbers, but at one point I believe the ratio for throwing to running was like 45/14. Mixon should be fine, looks like a sprained ankle. We couldn’t get anything going in the run game anyways. No reason why we shouldn’t beat the 49ers at home in week 2.

Who Dey!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

great that sounds promising, is aj green back yet.

Return to “Pro Sports”