NBA Free Agency 2019

PTrojan59
S

NBA Free Agency 2019

Post by PTrojan59 »

NBA Free Agency is off to a fast start. A few notable names changing teams are Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and Deandre Jordan all heading to Brooklyn. Kemba Walker heading to Boston. Al Horford to Philly, JJ Reddick to New Orleans, Terry Rozier to Charlotte, Derrick Rose to Detroit, and Jimmy Butler is headed down to South Beach. A few guys resigned with their teams, Klay Thompson, Tobias Harris, Nikola Vucevic, Harrison Barnes and Khris Middleton. A few guys haven’t signed anywhere yet, Demarcus Cousins, D’Angelo Russell, and the biggest name out there Kawhi Leonard. Im not sure how many of you guys follow the NBA, but for those who do, what move shocks you the most, anyone out there you’re looking forward to seeing where they sign? NBA Free Agency is wild compared to the NFL.

Who Dey!
BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Re: NBA Free Agency 2019

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Looking to see if Kawhi stays with Toronto or heads west and joins the Lakers. I’m a Cavs fan, they won’t sign anyone in FA this season, watched the summer league game tonight though, Windler is a shooter.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:11 am Looking to see if Kawhi stays with Toronto or heads west and joins the Lakers. I’m a Cavs fan, they won’t sign anyone in FA this season, watched the summer league game tonight though, Windler is a shooter.
Kawhi to the Clippers along with Paul George. Cousins is a Laker now. It’s been a crazy Free Agency period. I’m also a Cavs fan, waiting to see JR Smith get traded. Lol

Who Dey!
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Just glad he didn't go to the Lakers! Make James work for another title now. The Battle for LA just got huge!

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Westbrook trade rumors circulating

Return to “Pro Sports”