2019 Cleveland Browns

farmer
SEOP

Re: 2019 Cleveland Browns

Post by farmer »

The Ravens are not as good after playing some poor defenses at the start of the season. As people were thinking that QB Jackson was an All Pro QB.

Now the Browns have a chance to win out over the Ravens. They have to win on the field on game day.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I wonder if Dorsey had a mulligan, he'd turn down all the trades with the NYG and furthermore would've hired a veteran coach instead of whoopty hell Freddie?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Here we go again ? But good luck Browns.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Just don’t know if the Browns are good or not

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree. It so hard to figure them out at this point. They get totally embarrassed on opening day to a mediocre team and you would think that would wake them up, then look like they are living up to their hype against the Ravens and now this , so who knows what is in store.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Here's the thing...show me the dominant team in the AFC? New England has some issues and they've played the weak part of their schedule. KC isn't the dominant team they were supposed to be. What team as of now in the AFC do you pont to and say, pencil them into the AFC championship?

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Billy and Tom is the first team in. The second one is more of a tossup. K.C. looked very ordinary against Indy but Mahomes was playing on a bum ankle so I would pencil them in as the second team again if he stays healthy. :(

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:20 pm Billy and Tom is the first team in. The second one is more of a tossup. K.C. looked very ordinary against Indy but Mahomes was playing on a bum ankle so I would pencil them in as the second team again if he stays healthy. :(
That's fair so who else fills out the AFC playoff bracket? Houston in the south? Indy has a shot. How about Chargers and Raiders for a wild card? Bill's? I think it's either the Browns or Ravens from the north and if you forced me, I'd lean Browns. Weaker second half schedule, host the Ravens who they already beat once and Ravens have to face all the top teams in NFC West yet in 2 half. Even if Browns are 3-5 halfway they have a shot.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Right now I would take NE, Baltimore, Houston and KC as divisional winners. The wildcard I would have Cleveland, Buffalo, Oakland, Indy all battling it out for the two spots. Of course this is subject to change ;)

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Going the wrong direction. Play calls stink. Mayfield struggle, receivers dropping. Officials bad

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

sure hope we get better. At this point just star athletes like we have can find a way to become a team and a team that plays like a team winning ball games. Lots of reasons that doesn’t happen

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Lots of pundits saying Mayfield needs to show improvement coming off the bye. I say it's more a referendum on Freddie. He must show more improvement in playcalling and the team has to be more disciplined with less penalties. If it continues to go like it has and they end up with something like a 6-10 record Freddie has to go.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I agree with that dazed......too much star power there to not at least look better than they do.....all phases of the game

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

A lot of people are wondering when Mayfield will improve. Kitchen's is a first year at play calling after taking over during the middle of last year. Now Hunt is being cleared to practice then play after the 8th game. Players and coaches need to do their jobs.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Diva obj worried about his clothing too much

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Vik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:25 pm Diva obj worried about his clothing too much
Wow if I were Dorsey, I'd send OBJ and a 3rd rounder to Washington for Willaims, then send Kareem Hunt to Philly for a 1st rounder. Help now, help later

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

So Mayfield didn't like a question from Tony G and stormed out of the presser. Grow up. I'm tired of hearing about how tough the schedule was for the Browns in the first half of the season and how the "pieces" need to come together. OBJ never wanted to come to the Browns and showed it by skipping off season activities. Freddie is in over his head. Browns must basically win out. So if the schedule is easier, 9-0 or even 7-2 is a big ask. Failed season, what's new for the Clowns.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:47 am So Mayfield didn't like a question from Tony G and stormed out of the presser. Grow up. I'm tired of hearing about how tough the schedule was for the Browns in the first half of the season and how the "pieces" need to come together. OBJ never wanted to come to the Browns and showed it by skipping off season activities. Freddie is in over his head. Browns must basically win out. So if the schedule is easier, 9-0 or even 7-2 is a big ask. Failed season, what's new for the Clowns.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

frustration has set in my friend

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Must win today

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Should be a suspension for Browns player Whitehead for comments on Twitter. Below is about all that can be printed on here that would not be way out of bounds. Now what does the Browns organization do???

Shortly after the Browns lost to the Denver Broncos on Sunday, Cleveland safety Jermaine Whitehead went on a profane Twitter rant that included racist language and death threats.

The tweets were targeted at Twitter users critical of his and the Browns’ performance with one aimed at Browns TV and radio broadcaster Dustin Fox after Fox tweeted that “Whitehead’s tackling today is a joke.”

Whitehead responded with a slur and a warning to Fox not to “get smoked.”

Return to “Pro Sports”