Bosa #2 Pick to Niners Haskins # 15 to Redskins

Omega
SEOPS H

Bosa #2 Pick to Niners Haskins # 15 to Redskins

Post by Omega »

Two OSU Buckeyes have become wealthy men. Bosa went number two as expected while Haskins may have been snubbed by the Giants when they took Duke's Daniel Jones as the sixth pick.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: Bosa #2 Pick to Niners Haskins # 15 to Redskins

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Haskins was mad and said he has something to prove in his interview afterward. A lot of the professional evaluators don't like his footwork and think he'll be a sitting duck in the NFL which is also my opinion. I guess time will tell but I think he'd better save a lot of that signing bonus and invest it now before he has to get a real j-o-b here in about 3 years. JMO !!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:58 am Haskins was mad and said he has something to prove in his interview afterward. A lot of the professional evaluators don't like his footwork and think he'll be a sitting duck in the NFL which is also my opinion. I guess time will tell but I think he'd better save a lot of that signing bonus and invest it now before he has to get a real j-o-b here in about 3 years. JMO !!!
FOS, I agree with you somewhat on Haskins. Aside from having a golden arm, he does lack in the other mechanics required of being a NFL quarterback. That and given the NFL has been going of late with more mobile QBs than pure pocket passers, Haskins lack of running athleticism makes him suspect. Honestly Haskins bulked up too much his last season at OSU. Throw in the fact that OSU and the BIG 10 are not known for producing NFL quarterbacks, you could make an argument that Haskins was second round draft material. We too often view the world through scarlet and gray glasses.

The upside though is that talented arm. Dwayne can have a successful NFL career with a franchise that can afford to spend two or three years of development with him. Unfortunately given their lack of current QB talent, Washington will have to play Haskins before he is ready.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The downside on Haskins is the owner Daniel Snyder getting involved like he did with RG 1/3. Snyder is a guy with money and not a good team owner. time will tell. As well as if Haskins can continue to improve his game.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Bosa ! Will be hurt all the time! If they can sign him? The QB from Ohio State is a player!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I hate seeing Buckeyes go to teams, I dislike.
I hope they both have a great career.

Return to “Pro Sports”