Bengals looking to trade WR John Ross

farmer
SEOP

Bengals looking to trade WR John Ross

Post by farmer »

Bengals are said to be wanting to trade WR John Ross. Who never stayed on the field much and when he did his production was very little.

Also read where Bengals maybe looking to save money by releasing DB Dre Kirkpatrick. Another player who never played up to his pay. Now will they also do the same with Burfect.

farmer
SEOP

Re: Bengals looking to trade WR John Ross

Post by farmer »

Now the Bengals are saying they do not know where the rumor of trading Ross came from. Now the new coaches are saying they are excited to work with John Ross. Which may or may not be true. As the off season many NFL teams have a hard time telling the truth. As the draft comes up.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

as excited as I was from a speed prospective about ross. he has shown me nothing talent wise. and Kirkpatrick. I said on here when he was drafted he was too small and has been a non starter mostly. both sound like good ideas to me to move.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Dre Toast Kirkpatrick should be gone. He is rated in the 30's of best CB in the NFL. Which does not come close to production and the salary he gets.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's exactly what I call him farmer. mrs. bait thinks the same thing. that's funny.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Go Browns !!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you hain't right county.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm hearing this is a rumor and they want to keep ross.

Return to “Pro Sports”