Re: STEELERS@BENGALS IN ''THE JUNGLE''==YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by cbolt »

Luckily the Bengals don't need this one as bad as they have in past years

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

"Here We Go Steelers!" "Here We Go!"

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Dalton out for the year..Steelers get a break

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Bengals injuries are the only reason Pittsburgh won. Thats a fact.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

The Steelers have lost countless players this year.Including Ben for a few games and Bell for the season.You just have to do the best with what you have and move on.So by your theory the Steelers should blame the loss of Bell to injury in the first cinn game in costing them the game? No..they just didn't take advantage of the opportunites they had that day.No excuses...

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well here we go again Bait :roll: ,had a bad feeling about this game, that's why I was keeping quiet.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Black Panther wrote:The Steelers have lost countless players this year.Including Ben for a few games and Bell for the season.You just have to do the best with what you have and move on.So by your theory the Steelers should blame the loss of Bell to injury in the first cinn game in costing them the game? No..they just didn't take advantage of the opportunites they had that day.No excuses...
Running backs are a dime a dozen these days QBs are a dollar apiece.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I tried to tell you the Steelers are coming on. If they make the playoffs they're the one team you don't want to play

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

The Bengals loss to the Steelers was extremely costly on so many levels. At first I thought I was watching a UFC fight. That went on seemingly forever. But the Steelers struck fast and often. Let's hope we get our wounds licked, And get well. And hope that AJ Mccarron is ready to step up to the plate and run the high octane Bengals offense. We split the series with the Steelers this year. But this one cost dearly. Dalton broke his right thumb and is out. We have to throw all in with the team and get behind every Bengal on the team. Our propensity to fight yesterday cost us.We weren't focused on the task at hand. Couple that with key injuries and an aggressive Steeler team that picked our depleted secondary to pieces, And we flat got our tails raised up and our butts handed to us. But time to move on. Great game plan by Mike Tomlin, And he did just what was needed. We need to put this behind us and roll into San Fran for a big game on the Left Coast Sunday.====Ozzie.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I THINK THEY ARE VERY FOCUSED MYSELF RIGHT NOW VALENTH. THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON THUS FAR IN MY OPINION. OTHER THAN BEATING SEATTLE MAYBE.AND THE GOOD NEWS IS===== IT AIN'T PRIME TIME. WE GET THAT DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS THINGIE, WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN. THIS WILL GO A LONG WAY AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED TO REALLY SEE WHERE THEY STAND RIGHT NOW. THIS SHOULD BE A PLAYOFF ATMOSPHERE IN ''THE JUNGLE''

precisely what I was worried about.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

according to Andrew whitworth, pregame a death threat was made to burfict before the game by a steeler. but I just wanna see football not thuggery.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

It was on Vince William's twitter account saying if he caught Vontaze on South Beach he would paint that boi on sight.I think this happened after the Bell injury the Steelers for some reason thought Burfict hurt him on purpose :roll: Actually I just went back and looked at the video and it wasn't even Burfict who hit him it was Reggie Nelson so I don't know what Williams was thinking :roll:
Last edited by cbolt on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Death threats by NFL Players should be an automatic suspension. It should fall under a violation of "Conduct Policy"

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I stand corrected the Nelson hit was last year,I am still trying to find video of the hit this year.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I finally found it,didn't look like much to me, ironically Nelson was in on that tackle also.Maybe he better stay off South Beach too if he don't want a laser gunsight on him. Williams was eating sour grapes because they lost the game and one of their stars,but fans of the other team might see it differently I suspect

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2015 ... ffers.html

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

whitworth said he heard it. and the refs were told.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

He was referring the tweet Bait,I copy and pasted a link where he explained it after the game.

That’s the NFL’s fault for not protecting the players,” Whitworth said of the chippy game. “After he sent that tweet he should have been suspended or fined or they should have made a stand that you shouldn’t do that. Making a threat off the field, in the street, and you do nothing about it in this in this day and age? If he made that threat to me, I’ve got four small kids and I’ve got to worry about this guy jumping me?

“It sparked everything,” Whitworth said.

Return to “Pro Sports”