TIM TEBOW AND COLIN KAEPERNICK WERE ASKED TO PLAY IN THE NEW LEAGUE AAF.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TIM TEBOW AND COLIN KAEPERNICK WERE ASKED TO PLAY IN THE NEW LEAGUE AAF.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I saw that report yesterday. they said tebow declined and wanted to concentrate on his baseball and tv career. kaep was asked but said he needed 20 million to even consider it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: TIM TEBOW AND COLIN KAEPERNICK WERE ASKED TO PLAY IN THE NEW LEAGUE AAF.

Post by formerfcfan »

Which is fair; they both know their respective worth’s in terms of dollars and cents. Not sure why anyone thinks a quarterback who could start for 13-14 NFL teams and be #2 on the depth chart for all of the others should have to lower themselves by playing in a low-quality football league (one that doesn’t protect the quarterback) for, practically, peanuts.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying. I wasn't judging either of them. I just saw where that was shared on tv the other day. I think tebow is not interested at his age. if keep thinks he can still play and he wants to let him prove it, it may be a step back towards the nfl. the national anthem thing cost the nfl dearly because of lost audiences and fans in seats. although I definitely agree some things need changing. altering the national anthem is something too sacred. I think it just scared off too many owners.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Tebow might be good in this league, but Kap would be in over his head.
The league is much better than,I think some assume.
I have watched each game and I am liking it a lot.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Kaep game had declined after being hurt. He played it safe not wanting to force a ball or to run like he did his first two years. People want to say his last year he put up good numbers. But they did not look at when he put the numbers up. He didn't do much during the first half of games. Then usually late in the 3rd quarter or fourth quarter. He would put up empty stats when his team would be down by over 20 points. He lost the starting job at the start of his last season because of his poor play.

Then his girlfriend helped Kaep to make some choices to cause an uproar. One being wearing socks to practice saying cops were pigs. Then stating Castro in Cuba had better education than the USA. Only to complain when out of the NFL that the Dolphins did not sign him. With all the Cubans in Miami would have not be happy.

I think that Kaep is just as happy to not be playing and making money. As media wants to go back to the Super Bowl run his first year. That was taking over for Alex Smith late in the season then the run with the talented 49er's team. When teams got a chance to see film and game plan more to contain his game. Kaep did not change his game.

Tebow is in baseball and enjoys that. He may never make it to the Major's but he is having fun while not getting his body beat up.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Kaepernick never evolved as a pocket passer after setting the league on fire for a season and a half (2012-2013) with his dual-threat skills. His pocket presence was highly questionable in the final few seasons in San Francisco.

Kaepernick’s cumulative quarterback rating in the last two seasons (52.0) that he actually played ranked 30th out of 32 quarterbacks. His QBR inside the pocket (39.8) in that two-year window ranked dead last out of 32 signal callers.

Kaepernick was the only starting quarterback to have a lower than 60 percent completion percentage, while averaging fewer than seven yards per attempt during those two seasons.

As starters go, he just stunk.

And he didn’t magically correct his flaws without any coaching/instruction in the past two years.

Quarterbacks are ultimately judged by wins and losses. Kaepernick went 17-5 from 2012-2013. He was 11-25 in his last three seasons.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

interesting numbers. yes I like the league as well.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Tebow does not need football anymore.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I agree reply. aparantly kap was asked about playing in the XFL as well but wanted too much to consider it. I saw that on the NFL network yesterday.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Also Kaep wanted to much and a starting job when he chose to terminate his contract.Sure do not know how he got better by not being in real game action or even just full contact practice.
Now Johnny Manzeil is released from the CFL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hear the aaf is looking into manzel

Return to “Pro Sports”