MY TAKE ON NFL PLAYER PROTESTS.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: MY TAKE ON NFL PLAYER PROTESTS.

Post by BigBlueNation »

These dumb_ss players need to remember Pat Tillman he gave up his NFL career to serve his country and he died serving his country. I will no longer watch the Nfl.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I ain't watched a play since.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

great thought about pat tillman blue. even though they think tillman was killed by ''friendly fire.'' there is no friendly fire. it's a warzone. and he left a lucrative career where he was set for life injury or not. and went from the luxury life of the nfl to the warzone of Afghanistan to fight for his country.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Now Ray Lewis is claiming the Ravens were ready to give Kaepernick a chance until his girlfriend posted that stupid racist picture. Time for a new girl Kaep!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Which is not the first time she has made a racist statement. Sure can't forget Kaep wearing the the shirt with Castro on it as well as his comments on that.

Return to “Pro Sports”