Kaep crap

farmer
SEOP

Kaep crap

Post by farmer »

I am tired of all the give a job to QB Kaepernick.

Bottom line on him is he had a contract and opted out of the contract. So he could be a free agent. His choice. So you hear everyone else talk about he should have a job but not him. When TO wanted a job you seen him on multiple media outlets training and talking about wanting a job. You do not hear Kaep working out with QB coaches/trainers to improve his game.

Now different groups are wanting to protest because he is not signed. The NAACP is wanting to protest at Atlanta Falcons home games. Even though the Falcons do not need a starting QB or backup. As well as he doesn't fit their offense.

I am tired of him and all the talk about him.

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Kaep crap

Post by cbolt »

I know what you mean farmer. I don't think these guys realize how lucky they have it to be making millions playing a kids game while other people are homeless and starving. They can't even give a minute to give respect to a country affording them with such a luxurious lifestyle. smdh

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

kap caused his own crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

cbolt wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:33 pm I know what you mean farmer. I don't think these guys realize how lucky they have it to be making millions playing a kids game while other people are homeless and starving. They can't even give a minute to give respect to a country affording them with such a luxurious lifestyle. smdh
I am not even going into the flag debate. I know mine flies high on property my WWI Vet Grandpa bought.
Just like the Miami job. His wearing a Castro shirt and the comments he made about Cuba. Those comments would not go well with the Cuba fan base in Miami.
Kaep QUIT a job without knowing he would have a job or jobs lined up. When you burn bridges in a profession. You either improve your skills and highlight how you can help the business, switch professions or start your own business. Tim Teabow tried all of that. But Tim did try instead of having others do it for him.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The real reason Kaep doesn't have a job as a quarterback is because he isn't a good quarterback.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

True he is not that good. Some want to look at the numbers he put up last year as pretty good. But most of those yards did not help his team to stay in or win a game. That is why I said about what is he doing to improve his game??? Yes there are QB's that are not as good in the NFL maybe a couple even starting. He is more of a backup QB. He is more like the QB he pushed out of San Fran Alex Smith on the field. Now Smith is better and less BS.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If I'm a owner in this country and you cannot respect the flag you would not work for me. Just that simple. Too many people died fighting under that flag. Some may not like this but that is your fault.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

He's not good enough to be a starter anymore and probably isn't worth the headache he carries to be a backup. I'd put money down that he'll have a job as soon as a starter goes down and that team's backup isn't good enough. So, like Week 6-7 is my guess.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:31 pm If I'm a owner in this country and you cannot respect the flag you would not work for me. Just that simple. Too many people died fighting under that flag. Some may not like this but that is your fault.
amen brother. and there ain't a racist word in a statement like that. just like I've said.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”