BRONCOS @ BENGALS =========== WHAT SAY YA'LL.

farmer
SEOP

Re: BRONCOS @ BENGALS =========== WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by farmer »

I didn't get to see the game until in the 3rd quarter. The announcers kept saying how the multiple penalties kept the offense from moving for the Bengals. The Bengals gave up the long run without touching the RB. How stupid are Offensive Coordinators calling plays for the TE to go all the way across the line of scrimmage to block an ALL PRO LB. This happens across the NFL. Thinking they can make a big play. Even though most of the time ends up being a big play for the defense.

The cameras would scan the stands. Many fans were not paying attention to the game. As well as some looking like the maybe asleep. Some wearing bags over their heads. Hue is not helping improve since he has been there. New QB who did not look bad but needs help. Losing Green. Make the move give the players some life instead of serving a life sentence. Fire Marv and HUE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BRONCOS @ BENGALS =========== WHAT SAY YA'LL.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I take it the bengals lost by your post. the bengals were not on here yesterday here in waverly. and me and mrs. bait watched Netflix most of the day. I watched the Johnstown Monroe/ orrville game that I had recorded. it was a greatly entertaining game. but orrville just had too many horsies. between the qb, the running back and an enourmous offensive line. the red riders were just beastly. but the johnnies scored a lot on them with a fabulous running game as well. the running back from orville is just a sophomore. and has barry sanders , or walter payton like skills. we cannot let him sign anywhere but ohio state. he would be a stud in the return game as well. he could play offense or defense.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”