11/25 BATTLE FOR OHIO ROUND 1 CLEVELAND BROWNS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

11/25 BATTLE FOR OHIO ROUND 1 CLEVELAND BROWNS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE BENGALS JUST DROPPED A HEART BREAKER TO THE RAVENS TO TIE THAT SERIES AT 1 EACH.
THE RAVENS INSERTED FORMER HEISMAN WINNING QB LAMAR JACKSON AND PULL OUT A CLOSE ONE OVER THE BENGALS DROPPING THEM TO 5-5 AFTER A 4-1 START.

LAMAR JACKSON KILLED US TODAY ON THE GROUND AND THROUGH HE AIR. as the bengals defense seemed to be out of place every play. the ravens attacked us right up the gut and had a sterling rushing day. and the bengals defense looked like we were on roller blades the whole game. give props to the ravens they made a huge commitment to the run game. in the 1st half Dalton missed recievers one after another. and several passes were dropped. but the bengals clawed back into the game to tie it at 21. but the Bengal oline was very pourous, and the ravens kept Dalton on the run all day. and any bengals fan can tell you if you get Dalton out of the pocket he is quite inaccurate especially if you get him rolling and having to throw across his body. he could not get his feet set all day as the ravens d was all over him. well earned victory by the ravens, the bengals kinda gave this one away in spite of inconsistent play. and missed a field goal. that takes us to round 1 of the battle for ohio, with this round being in cincy. can the bengals regroup and get back on track and get to 6-5. or do the browns grab a win in cincy and send them to 5-6. =====================WHAT SAY YA'LL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Eagle82
All Conference

Re: 11/25 BATTLE FOR OHIO ROUND 1 CLEVELAND BROWNS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS.

Post by Eagle82 »

Time 2 clean house in Bengal land all the way from the top down 2 the floor sweeper

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals have a good collection of talent but do not have the excitement to go out and make plays. Where the Browns have the excitement now after getting rid of Jackson. They sure would like to beat their old coach.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man farmer, we just gave that game away yesterday.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

here we go brownies......here we go....RUFF RUFF!!!!!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
The General
All State

Post by The General »

Head-scratcher #1- How and Why has Jason Garrett continued as Football Coach for Dallas?(TV's TEAM)
ANswer?.........Because,in reality,Mr PT Barnum Wannabe does NOT really care if they win or not. Just continue
to make that cash and entertain his adoring masses

Head Scratcher #2-How as Marvin Lewis been allowed to remain the Head football coach for the Cincinnati
Bengals for all these years?
Answer?There just couldnt be one....

Head Scratcher #3-How and why was Hue Jackson EVER named the Head football Coach for the Cleveland Browns..AND..How was he able to retain this job losing 31 out of 32 games and look lost doing it?

Answer?....There is NONE

The Browns are Absolutely collecting some nice pieces on both sides of the ball....What they really need now is a Julio Jones..AJ Green...Randy Moss type threat as their X..An wide LOS guy who destroys press coverage,wins almost all the time on 50/50 balls...And can blow the top off anyone's 1-high or 2 -High safety look.

But....This kind of fruit does NOT fall off trees very Often :lol: ....If only THE TIDE's Jerry Jeudy was just a little Bigger in Stature he could be the guy. BUT he will never be that physical speciman

Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

Why do they think that Dallas has 2 be on National TV, I dont watch them and not planning on anytime soon!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Just interested to see what my Browns look like coming off a win and the bye. New coaching has a chance to work with Mayfield for an extended period. But the Bengals always play their best game against the Browns. Not going to hold out a lot of hope for a win.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:36 am Just interested to see what my Browns look like coming off a win and the bye. New coaching has a chance to work with Mayfield for an extended period. But the Bengals always play their best game against the Browns. Not going to hold out a lot of hope for a win.
I agree Daze.....the bengals seem to pull it all together for the browns.....back in 07 when they played the last game of the season at cincy the browns were playing for a "win and your in" play-off scenario. the bengals were under .500, not playing real good football and somehow managed to beat us that day......as we tailgated, cooking chili and passing football atop the parking garage....there were quite a few of us browns fans living it up just knowing we were going to beat the bengals that cold afternoon with the brownies heading to the play-offs....we invited every bengals fans that were around us over to our tailgate area for some football and mouth watering deer chili......none of the bengals fans cared to indulge with us priot to the game.....but gosh dang it after the game they all wanted to come over and eat on our chili......nonetheless I wasn't so caring to the bengals fans at that point and I literally straight on kicked the pot of chili like Rich Spangler from the buckeyes and sent chili flying all over the top of the parking deck... :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :oops: :oops:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:28 am
dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:36 am Just interested to see what my Browns look like coming off a win and the bye. New coaching has a chance to work with Mayfield for an extended period. But the Bengals always play their best game against the Browns. Not going to hold out a lot of hope for a win.
I agree Daze.....the bengals seem to pull it all together for the browns.....back in 07 when they played the last game of the season at cincy the browns were playing for a "win and your in" play-off scenario. the bengals were under .500, not playing real good football and somehow managed to beat us that day......as we tailgated, cooking chili and passing football atop the parking garage....there were quite a few of us browns fans living it up just knowing we were going to beat the bengals that cold afternoon with the brownies heading to the play-offs....we invited every bengals fans that were around us over to our tailgate area for some football and mouth watering deer chili......none of the bengals fans cared to indulge with us priot to the game.....but gosh dang it after the game they all wanted to come over and eat on our chili......nonetheless I wasn't so caring to the bengals fans at that point and I literally straight on kicked the pot of chili like Rich Spangler from the buckeyes and sent chili flying all over the top of the parking deck... :D :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :roll: :twisted: :oops: :oops:
If I had a dollar for every time I felt like that.....😑
Seems like we're the only team that has heartbreak games with a name. The Drive, The Fumble, Red Right 88.😥

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Cincinnati setting there with the Browns play book ? Go Browns!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's a hoot. reggie robied that baby eh.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This series of games no matter what is going on in the season the team that is favored can come out and blow the game. Some good close games. Just can not predict what will happen most years. Coming after Thanksgiving during the week another factor. This game can help either team to finish the season to finish going up and more for the Bengals to continue the downward spiral in Marv's farewell"Oh Crap he is back" Season.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:31 pm
Seems like we're the only team that has heartbreak games with a name. The Drive, The Fumble, Red Right 88.😥
O my the names of the drives ya just mentioned and memories as a young boy that haunt me still this to day.......on The Drive I watched my father on the phone with AAA (think about that for a min; AAA; landlines? lol) booking me, my brother, and him a ticket to the Super Bowl....and will never forget him screaming into the phone to the AAA agent I cannot believe what I am watching!!!!!!.....and when the pass was caught the cordless house phone bounced off the carpet.......The Fumble in the SAME living room....history just repeated itself......when byner laid the football on the ground that night my father screamed bloody murder yet again and this time instead of the phone bouncing off the floor his pack of Vintage cigarettes flew into the roaring fireplace and I never saw the man smoke a cigarette again!!!! period... cold turkey quit.... never took another puff.......red right 88 I was still filling diapers full.... but o the names of the drive and 30yrs of die hard Brown fan.......made that moment even more special this year sitting in the Browns stadium with my 7yr old son who go to experience the first win in all that time....I would never dare to think about rooting for another team than my brownies......and to this day when I flip to a game that either Denver or Baltimore is playing I immediate flip to another...(unless they are playing the Brownies :D )......all that being said......,................;;;;.......
HERE WE GO BROWNIES...HERE WE GOOO.....RUFF RUFF!!!!!!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:18 am
that's a hoot. reggie robied that baby eh.
I wasn't happy bait......

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:53 am
dazed&confused wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:31 pm

O my the names of the drives ya just mentioned and memories as a young boy that haunt me still this to day.......on The Drive I watched my father on the phone with AAA (think about that for a min; AAA; landlines? lol) booking me, my brother, and him a ticket to the Super Bowl....and will never forget him screaming into the phone to the AAA agent I cannot believe what I am watching!!!!!!.....and when the pass was caught the cordless house phone bounced off the carpet.......The Fumble in the SAME living room....history just repeated itself......when byner laid the football on the ground that night my father screamed bloody murder yet again and this time instead of the phone bouncing off the floor his pack of Vintage cigarettes flew into the roaring fireplace and I never saw the man smoke a cigarette again!!!! period... cold turkey quit.... never took another puff.......red right 88 I was still filling diapers full.... but o the names of the drive and 30yrs of die hard Brown fan.......made that moment even more special this year sitting in the Browns stadium with my 7yr old son who go to experience the first win in all that time....I would never dare to think about rooting for another team than my brownies......and to this day when I flip to a game that either Denver or Baltimore is playing I immediate flip to another...(unless they are playing the Brownies :D )......all that being said......,................;;;;.......
HERE WE GO BROWNIES...HERE WE GOOO.....RUFF RUFF!!!!!!!
I know your pops. and I can see that happening in my mind.and it made me grin. I imagine mama county was beside herself. and likely you young'uns were crying. just like I did as a grown man in 82 and 88 when my bengals gave away both superbowls to the 49ers with like .30 seconds left to go in each game.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm over 60 now and still haven't seen a Browns team win a championship. I wasn't interested in sports in 1964. I remember being hyped for the 69 NFL championship game only to see Joe Kapp and the Vikings steamroll them. A sad litany of failures followed. Red right 88 is seared in my memory. If Sipe just throws the ball out of the endzone and Cockroft can kick just one field goal (he missed several earlier) we were on our way. Other thing I remember about that game was how cold and windy it was. Not as cold as the AFC Championship game a year later in Cincy but nasty cold nonetheless.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LT'S GO BENGALS GET A STREAK GOING AGAIN BABY, BEAT THEM BROWNS. AND WITH HUE JACKSON BACK. WE VIRTUALLY HAVE THE BROWNS PLAYBOOK. BUT IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN HOW MUCH THAT MATTERS.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Good/BAD news for the Bengals being reported Marv will step down after the season. Only to be looking at former Browns coach Jackson. Jackson and MArv the good guys but not the good coaches needed to get the team to win playoff games.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Late 2nd Browns 21-0

Return to “Pro Sports”