LaVar Ball

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

LaVar Ball

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Why does the sports media give this clown so much attention? I understand that he is the father of an up and coming nba player, and 2 other younger basketball sons.
But what makes him so special and newsworthy?
I think that he is a self promoting big mouth with no talent.
The press just needs to ignore this big mouth.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: LaVar Ball

Post by noreply66 »

Agree

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Stupid
Ignorant

Not worth my time

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The only reason they talk about him is because people are willing to talk about him. ESPN has gotten so ridiculous lately, I honestly haven't watched ESPN in 2 or 3 months.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

His team needs DQ

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This was like Johnny Manziel. Some people wanted to know what was going on and it was different. Then the more it was out there people were tired of it. Since all the talk did not happen with an actual game. As the talk is about how great they will be.
Ball has stepped it up makng it about him and his kids. As people and sports stars are showing up to AAU games. As he now has a say about the officials but still throws a fit and pulls a team off the floor. Many people hate this and where it may go with others. While others want to go see it in person.This has become a reality show where the story line of basketball has changed to LaVar. Still gets some people while making others feel sick. Which gets people to hope his boys do not do well just to shut up LaVar. To me LaVar is a manure spreader. Some good is there but the smell is something to get away from. As LaVar always thinks his manure is the best ever and everyone should like it. As he spreads it wherever he wants.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

He needs kicked out and never be allowed to do anything like this again.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Kicked out but Adias sponsored the AAU Tournament and doesn't want to lose out on a chance to make money off the Ball kids. So they catered to LaVar and his Bully ways. Just as the High School who got rid of the coach because LaVar threw a fit. That they should not have lost a game. LaVar sure has proved he is not a head coach in AAU ball. The AAU free for all is going to get worse before those running it puts their foot down. As some say this does not hurt the Ball kids as much because of their talent. It sure does hurt the players on the team trying to get a college scholarship. As they improve their skills.

Around here we had the Lebron High School team traveling around along with the same in WV with OJ Mayo and Patrick Patterson. Both high school teams playing under more rules than AAU.

AAU is Fantasy basketball. Not real team basketball as long as they allow that crap to go on.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now the NBA Refs have responded to LaVar's actions in the AAU game against the woman ref. As well as against Adias for letting LaVar get his way. The NBA will not allow LaVar to get away with his crap at a NBA game. Sure won't help to get his son a call in a game. How do you stop LaVar? Effect the people and companies he will profit from.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The motor mouth did it again.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

GalliaGrad78 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:51 am Why does the sports media give this clown so much attention? I understand that he is the father of an up and coming nba player, and 2 other younger basketball sons.
But what makes him so special and newsworthy?
I think that he is a self promoting big mouth with no talent.
The press just needs to ignore this big mouth.
One word.....Ratings

Showtime
Waterboy

Post by Showtime »

If you look at what he is doing from a marketing perspective, I think he's a genius. He's found ways to stay in the headlines and keep himself and his brand relevant. He continues to get attention from major media outlets, and despite the negativity around some of the things he says, we all know that some press is better than no press. You can like the guy or hate the guy, but what he's doing has been incredible in my opinion to bring attention to his brand.

Now, on the other hand, if I'm one of his kids he drives me crazy. I love his support for his kids but at some point he has to learn to stay out of it and let them play. I think Lonzo is going to have a lot of guys in the league that don't like him just based off what his father has said, and that honestly sucks for him.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Marketing was great until his AAU coaching and getting on the refs. As well as his downgrading women refs. Pulling his team off the floor is not good. Losing some support from those wanting to get into marketing with the Ball's.

Now he has accepted a challenge by Ice Cube in a basketball challenge. Sure would be great if Ice Cube can beat him.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

No room for this guy. Needs to be stopped now so this doesn't happen next season.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Ice Cube beat him in whatever the basketball challenge was.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Daddy ball is no good.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The IDIOT STRIKES AGAIN.

As Big Ballers Brand releases a new signature shoe for his son Lemelo who is a junior in high school.
LaVar Ball told ESPN on Thursday that his son's amateur status is not a concern at the moment. When asked about this being against NCAA rules.

''Who cares? If he can't play, then he can't play. It doesn't mean he'll stop working out and getting better,'' he said. ''Maybe in two years they'll change the rule and he'll be able to the NBA straight out of high school.''

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

As much as I hate to admit it he is probably right about that last sentence. I been hearing rumblings they are thinking about going back to that.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Would not be surprised if they would wait to change that rule just because of LaVar.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

See where this family will be having their own show.

Return to “Pro Sports”