9-9 1pm BENGALS @ COLTS. == YOUR THOUGHTS ON WEEK 1.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

9-9 1pm BENGALS @ COLTS. == YOUR THOUGHTS ON WEEK 1.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE BOYS IN STRIPES HEAD TO LUCAS OIL STADIUM IN INDY TO PLAY THE COLTS WEEK 1.
THIS AFTER MEETING THEM LAST WEEK IN THE FINAL PRE-SEASON GAME, GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. THE BENGALS ARE DOWN TO 53 AND READY TO ROCK. ANDREW LUCK IS BACK FOR THE COLTS. HOW YA'LL SEE THIS ONE PANNING OUT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
2trap_4ever
S

Re: 9-9 1pm BENGALS @ COLTS. == YOUR THOUGHTS ON WEEK 1.

Post by 2trap_4ever »

I don't see this going to well for the Bengals (hate to say). Cincy is one of the youngest teams in the league this year so there is going to be a learning curve that has to happen before they can compete with teams. Would like to say that the Bengals have a chance at playoffs this year but I don't know, just don't see it right now.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

I’ll be shocked if this isn’t a blow out. Colts have a terrible I mean terrible defense. The Bengals should shred it. Andrew Luck is still very rusty, they have almost nobody to run the ball. The only weapons I’d TY Hilton and maybe Jack Doyle. Bengals 34 Colts 13

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think the bengals looked great in preseason, and expect that to carry in to the regular season.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

looking over the roster that has been cut to 53 players. I really can't believe chris Worley didn't make the 53 man roster. but thankfully hubbard and price did. price will start, hubbard has been awesome and will play a bunch. would have liked to seen the 3rd buckeye stick in Worley. hopefully we can keep him on the practice squad and call him up. looking at the current roster, and watching every pre-season game. I can think of at leat 6 players I'd have left off 1st. especially being an ohio franchise. but that's why they make the big money. but they could have at least consulted with me, lol.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals should win. The offensive line is the wild card. They can mess up and cause injury to the offensive weapons the Bengals have. Hopefully the new coaches can come together and save the Bengals from save the Bengals from Marv being Marv.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope so farmer.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

1st game out of the chute and spectrum ain't showing the bengals game here in waverly. that stinks.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I knew that would rankle your feathers bait. I just found out this week that daggum spectrum rendered my DVR useless. They wont even let me record a show now. :evil:

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

FB_IMG_1536502936300.jpg

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Bait's gonna be happier than a catfish in a tub full of vasoline! Big Cats get er done!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Good the Bengals didn't lose as they are suppose to be the better team. Which I couldn't watch because not on local tv. Hopefully they can do even better the next game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

great win by the who-deyers. I didn't get to see it. I had to endure 4 hours of browns/steelers to see the browns miss a field goal to win it. I was a rootin for the brownies though.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Sure would be nice to see some Bengals games. Since that is the closet team we live to. It wasn't to long ago that the Bengals were regarded as a top 3 team talent wise for the entire team. Starters and backups but they did nothing with that on the field

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ain't that the truth farmer.

Return to “Pro Sports”