Cleveland Browns 2018

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Cleveland Browns 2018

Post by dazed&confused »

BananaSC74 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:42 am It is so sad to see the state of the Cleveland Browns in 2018. One has to wonder when all this struggling to find wins will end. At this point I’m wondering what is it going to take to turn this franchise around? Sad stuff right here
Turn the franchise over to city. Elect board and chairman a la Green Bay. Or the NFL has to have a threshold to succeed or else to owners. They have a license to print money and are not held accountable otherwise

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

One report now has 10 teams are calling about Gordon. Gordon laughed about him violating the Browns trust. Sure can't fix stupid. Sorry not sure if Stupid is Gordon or Browns, probably both.

The fans were hyped by preseason and Hard Knocks. They way this has started even the die hard fans need something. Starting Mayfield would be a way to give the fans hope. Even bring back fan favorite David Cajuste. Get some excitement for fans not the here we go again. Also Jackson seems more like a defeated coach. Who has the excuse to blame on others for his failures when he gets FIRED.

Update Lebron James retires from basketball. To become the new owner of the Cleveland Browns. Saying he had to leave because not just the owner of the Cavs but the Browns. As this is being reported by Jim Bob, Joe Bob, Bob Bob and Bob Dawg. So you can trust that info.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Browns sign a new kicker Greg Joseph. A rookie out of Florida Atlantic who spent time with the Dolphins. He beat out a few other kickers the Browns brought in. As the best kicker unsigned is former Cowboy Dan Bailey. Who has turned down some offers. As he looks for the right fit. Hopefully a serious playoff team.

Browns kicker Gonzalez is being checked for a groin injury will probably be waived/injury settlement.

Tune in Thursday night for The Next Excuse staring the Cleveland Browns.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Leave it to ol slick Billy to take Gordon. Now he will probably be a perfect gentleman. Funny thing is they cut Coleman to make room for him.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Browns and Pats have been trading partners in the last few years. Gordon can go to the Pats. The Browns just can not deal with the turmoil Gordon has. Great talent but can not count on him to be there for the next game. He has the talent but is not a good route runner. Just like Ocho Cinco when he signed with the Pats. Who hardly got in the game or was inactive. Pats are about the team not being out for yourself. Sure hurting a hamstring to promote your clothing line will go over well with the Pats. Time to move on.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Gordon was the shiny object that kept Browns management entranced. What if? So he didn't pan out. Time to move on. It's not ONE move but a series of good solid decisions that will lead this franchise out of the wilderness. Dorsey seems grounded but he doesn't have his coach. Need to provide him with the opportunity to select the leadership. Jimmy has to recede to the background and let football people make the moves. Browns are improved. Still a few years away. It takes time but that timeline is only extended with each Gee Whiz move.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Baker getting a shot. Had Taylor in draft Kings lol

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Kicker 2 for 2

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

No matter what happens Browns fans will be happy all season

Michael Scott
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Hell has frozen over. The Bud Light flows in The Land tonight.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Browns won. Many in Cleveland will not be at work tomorrow. Mayfield brought excitement. As he threw the ball with speed and accuracy. The line blocked better with him in. Got the receivers in the game as they need to get used to catching balls from Mayfield. Also gave the defense a break by knowing the offense can score.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Wow has it finally happened? Has Cleveland found that long lost QB? Mayfield is absolutely electric! This offense was down and out with Taylor in there. Enter Mayfield and the whole offense starts playing better. Big difference I see is Taylor waits for the receiver come open and if he is not open is either sacked or takes off running. Mayfield reads the field pre snap knows where he wants to go and throws it to where the reciever is supposed to be rather than waiting for him to come open. He is deadly accurate! Had 3 drops and still had a 100.1 rating. He did get lucky one was not picked but how can anybody complain? He gives the offense a shot in the arm. Can he stand the test of time? So many Qbs start out great then gradually fade away. defense was rock solid again. It was agonizing seeing them make stop after stop in the first half and the offense floundering around. Special teams were much better. Punts pinned deep,new kicker doing his job. Belichick was wanting to trade up to get Mayfield if Cleveland passed on him and I think we can see why now. Lets just hope he dont get hurt. Darnold looked terrible. I would like to think Cleveland's defense had a lot to do with that.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

DILLY DILLY !!

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Just read an article about the biggest catch of the night. In true Browns fans action came in to preserve the fans in his area the ability to enjoy the game. As a opossum in the stands by the tail and putting it in a box. They showed pics of it in the stands before and after he caught it. Now that the Browns won a game. Browns fans will be looking to catch a opossum to let loose in the stadium to catch. Just in case that was part of the reason they won. sure would not want to Jinx the winning streak now.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Great! Steelers have the Immaculate Reception, we have the Great Possum catch.🤔

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

And the Jets have the smelly poopy ball wipe thanks to our ol buddy, what an idiot!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Guys I took my 7yr old son to his first ever NFL game last night in Cleveland.......we sat three rows behind the Browns bench and even had field access passes in pre-game......I cannot put into words the experience that young man got to endure last night in the city of Cleveland.......it was absolutely one of the most fondest memories I have and may ever have......I wish my old football coach , my father, was alive as he too would have been sitting right beside us cheering the Brownies on......I have been to ALOT of big time football games and even played in them......but the atmosphere last night inside First Energy Stadium is like something I have never experienced before......my heavens were we loud literally from opening kickoff till we were throwing our arms up screaming in victory......hugging total strangers that felt like we knew our entire life....Browns assistant coaches taking the time to celebrate with my 7yr old kid with pictures, hugs, and high fives......it was a game that will never be forgotten and a lifetime of memories that will be savored and told over and over and over again..........what an experience for everybody and especially that 7yr old Browns fan who attended his first NFL game ever.........god love the game of football....and.....HERE WE GO BROWNIES....HERE WE GO.......RUUUU RUUU.....GO BROWNS!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

WOOF! WOOF!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Oh and we keep shipping players to New England. News flash, they're starting to suck. Wonder why?🤔

Return to “Pro Sports”