ZEKE PASSES TOM BRADY.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ZEKE PASSES TOM BRADY.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

IN JERSEY SALES. THAT'S A PURTY BIG DEAL. APPARENTLY EVERYBODY LOVES OLE ZEKE ELLIOT.
PROUD WE GOT TO SEE THE WHOLE THING UNFOLD IN THE FRIENDLY CONFINES OF THE HORSESHOE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: ZEKE PASSES TOM BRADY.

okay, like you already knew.proud it was a buckeye.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Actually his teammate Dak Prescott was the leader in jerseys sales at last count according to NFL SHOP.COM, but Eazy E took the overall merchandise leader from Brady! Congrats to E ! Wonder which Buckeye of all time has the most jerseys sold ?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh, that's what I saw on my yahoo home page.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I am getting conflicting stories Bait. One article I saw last week had Prescott number one in jersey sales from Oct. to Feb. this year,but other sites I am reading have Brady still at number one in jersey sales. I don't think anybody really knows for sure. The one for sure is Elliot took over Brady for overall merchandise sales and that's more important in my book. Notice there are no Bengals or Browns in the top 25 :( http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Top_Selling_Jerseys

Return to “Pro Sports”