BENGALS@BROWNS RD2, BATTLE FOR OHIO==YOUR THOUGHTS

Valenth
SEOP

Re: BENGALS@BROWNS RD2, BATTLE FOR OHIO==YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by Valenth »

The Browns need to clean house... New Owner, Managers and Coaches... Cleveland is a sespool right now.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

How bad are things in Cleveland ? Just saw on TV tickets were going for 6 bucks

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

A meal at Bdubs to watch it on TV costs more than actually being there. That pretty much sums it up.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

See where Tom Deflate went down so Bengals are tied with them.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Bengals are 1st in the AFC Right now. Broncos are second and Patriots are third.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Valenth wrote:Bengals are 1st in the AFC Right now. Broncos are second and Patriots are third.
Oh how things change in a week

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Bird Dog wrote:
Valenth wrote:Bengals are 1st in the AFC Right now. Broncos are second and Patriots are third.
Oh how things change in a week
Aint it nice? :D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Pittsburgh is play real good right now...better look out for them

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dazed&confused wrote:No this was a team that has given up. They aren't even trying. I like Pettine but he hasn't a clue what to do. This is a smack at the Browns manhood and they didn't push back. This team is so bad and so lacking in talent that this can't be a competitive team for at least five years. How can the NFL allow this kind of team to be put on the field. Haslam is worse than Modell. We were better off without a team. I'm totally deflated.
I agree dazed. this Bengal fan actually felt sorry for the browns, that was just a beat down. the bengals weren't even try to score at the end, but just running to keep the clock running. I want the afc north back where 3 teams made the playoffs, and it was the toughest division in football. and the browns suffered so many injuries yesterday. you wonder if they had just given up. I hope any injuries yesterday were just temporary. but that was a hard hitting game.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Now Pettine finally decides to start Manziel :roll: He stands no chance to succeed now with the team already given up.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he made it clear yesterday that manziel he wasn't getting in.if vinny testaverde was on the sidelines, he'd have got in before johnny football.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I like the no-nonsense attitude. you pay me millions of dollars a year to play football. and the coach said oz you cain't have no more peanut m&m's, and luzianne sweet tea.you dang skippy i'll bring em to your door coach and not touch em.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Pettine is good as gone as far as Im concerned.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They need a big long flatbed truck make Johnny the driver with Haslam,Pettine,and Farmer up front with him, load the Tennessee shaped scoreboard on the bed and drive that thing out of town as far as they can :lol:

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

cbolt wrote:They need a big long flatbed truck make Johnny the driver with Haslam,Pettine,and Farmer up front with him, load the Tennessee shaped scoreboard on the bed and drive that thing out of town as far as they can :lol:
That too! :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Ultimate solution; Arrange for Haslam to swap teams and take over the Titans so he is back in his beloved Tennessee. The NFL takes over the Browns and it is run by a league appointed manager until issues are rectified and the team is respectable. Then, and only then, put it up for sale or better, make it city owned like the Packers. I'd like to see Ozzie Newsome run the football side of it. This has to get fixed. The Browns are losing fans at a horrific pace. They can't rely on graybeards like me.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

on the plus side dazed. I hear the bengals fan base is increasing with fans that are already used to wearing orange. and I ain't talking about deer hunters. come on over to the striped side brother.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:on the plus side dazed. I hear the bengals fan base is increasing with fans that are already used to wearing orange. and I ain't talking about deer hunters. come on over to the striped side brother.
Thanks Bait. Let me ask you, would you be a Browns fan if the roles were reversed? You see, it's just not that easy. My second team is the Packers so I do have some green and gold stuff. But now its hockey season and my Bruins are playing better than expected.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no friend I would not. as much as everybody loves to tease/rouse their buddies about our teams. I have been there so many years with my bengals as well. and nothing ever swayed me. I stayed a fan, just as you are. I actually feel sorry for the browns and their fan base.and it could get a lot worse before it gets better. I wish the browns were much better. as much as everybody loves to tease, the browns are brothers in ohio. and I've always respected them. I'd love to see the whole afc north back on top of things. I don't have these feelings for the ravens or steelers, I just don't. but my whole friend network is bengals, browns, buckeyes and steeler fans.as much as I dislike Pittsburgh, I respect them deeply as I do the browns. they have been good for so long. I'm hoping it's the bengals time right now. and dazed I know how personal this can seem at times when we love our teams. but the good lord will make the sun come up tomorrow. and it will be abetter day.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hopefully the browns really think through any changes they plan to make. there is no stability there. and honestly I've never seen a pro team in this much turmoil. possibly back in the day with the saints. hopefully they make smart choices/changes.

Return to “Pro Sports”