BENGALS@BROWNS RD2, BATTLE FOR OHIO==YOUR THOUGHTS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BENGALS@BROWNS RD2, BATTLE FOR OHIO==YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL HERE WE GO WHATCHALL THINK HERE.
THE BENGALS JUST BLEW UP THE RAMS, AND THE BRONCOS BEAT THE PATS.
SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S STILL A CHANCE EH.
THE BENGALS BESTED THE BROWNS IN ROUND 1, I THINK LIKE 31-10.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: BENGALS@BROWNS RD2, BATTLE FOR OHIO==YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by dazed&confused »

Of course the Bengals should blast the Browns, right? 8-)

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

These two do a lot of splitting regardless of records.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well the Brownies found a new way to lose tonight,only in Cleveland :roll:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Davis is up

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I tried to stay awake bolt, but I couldn't. it was a good game. I just found out this morning what had happened. I was hoping the browns would beat the ravens, because the ravens are in 3rd.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

For a Browns fan, the only reason to watch this game is to see who they start at QB. They re-signed Pryor. My thought is Pettine will do anything to see Manziel doesn't see the field. But other than that, the Browns will be out of this game after halftime. Death watch on the Cuyahoga.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Your right about that dazed he definitely doesn't like Manziel ever since day 1.He even said he would play McCown if he was cleared after the game.Now that we know McCown is out the rest of the year it will be interesting to see if he plays Davis over him now.He would have an excuse since Davis did a decent job, but will Haslam and Farmer have a say who plays ? Actually offense hasn't been the biggest problem this year other than not running the ball.I don't care who the QB is they can't win with that defense,this is the worst defense I have ever seen Cleveland play since I started watching and Pettine is a defensive guy.The highest paid defense in all of the NFL dead last! Fire em all! Trenchfoot told me the other day he would fire every one of them :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd really like to see pryor prosper in the pros myself. I loved watching him in college. I'm baffled by his inability to carry that over to the pros. he seemingly has all the tools.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yea for some reason nobody else picked him up after the Browns cut him after training camp,shows how desperate they are.Now Pettine has named Davis the starter over Manziel.The chants for Manziel will be relentless if any Browns fans even show up.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Your right about that dazed he definitely doesn't like Manziel ever since day 1.He even said he would play McCown if he was cleared after the game.Now that we know McCown is out the rest of the year it will be interesting to see if he plays Davis over him now.He would have an excuse since Davis did a decent job, but will Haslam and Farmer have a say who plays ? Actually offense hasn't been the biggest problem this year other than not running the ball.I don't care who the QB is they can't win with that defense,this is the worst defense I have ever seen Cleveland play since I started watching and Pettine is a defensive guy.The highest paid defense in all of the NFL dead last! Fire em all! Trenchfoot told me the other day he would fire every one of them :lol:
Don't pay much attention to pro ball much anymore, but yep, fire-um all if they are not doing their job. :lol: :lol: :lol: Way over paid anyways Imo, and if the job isn't getting done, give them the big ole Boot. Fire-um all!! 8-)

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The end of the Browns / Ravens game was a pathetic mi-management of the clock. The Browns with two timeouts and clock running. They take their time like they have 5 minutes left. They finally snap the ball after wasting a bunch of time. Davis scrambles for decent yardage, slides way to soon instead of picking up an additional 5 yards and getting out of bounds to stop the clock. The Browns call timeout and are looking at a 51 yard FG and this point. They run the stinking thing up the middle for no gain and call timeout again to kick the 51 yarder. They could have ran a few more plays instead of letting the stinking clock run so long before the play Davis scrambled. Why ever settle for a 51 yarder when you can get closer.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Bengals roll.... By at least 3TDs.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Does anybody think if terrelle gets a chance, that he'll be successful.even if he were a brown I'd love to watch him play pro ball and be on top of his game.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

I see no reason why the Bengals shouldn't win this game. Big win against St.Louis last week, Browns lost lol, starting Davis, I look for another win to move to 10-2. Bengals 27 Browns 16

Who Dey!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT TROJAN.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:Your right about that dazed he definitely doesn't like Manziel ever since day 1.He even said he would play McCown if he was cleared after the game.Now that we know McCown is out the rest of the year it will be interesting to see if he plays Davis over him now.He would have an excuse since Davis did a decent job, but will Haslam and Farmer have a say who plays ? Actually offense hasn't been the biggest problem this year other than not running the ball.I don't care who the QB is they can't win with that defense,this is the worst defense I have ever seen Cleveland play since I started watching and Pettine is a defensive guy.The highest paid defense in all of the NFL dead last! Fire em all! Trenchfoot told me the other day he would fire every one of them :lol:
Don't pay much attention to pro ball much anymore, but yep, fire-um all if they are not doing their job. :lol: :lol: :lol: Way over paid anyways Imo, and if the job isn't getting done, give them the big ole Boot. Fire-um all!! 8-)
I know im in la-la land with this wishful thinking but how about if a franchise fails and flails over many years the league compels the OWNER to sell it if it isn't viable? How about you lose some revenue from TV if your product stinks continually? THAT might finally get some of the owners to get their house in order.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HOW MANY OF YOU REMEMBER JOHNNY FOOTBALL'S FACE WHEN THE BROWNS DRAFTED HIM. HE WAS DRINKING OUT OF A LARGE CUP AND THINKING I WON A HEISMAN TO GO THERE.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Johnny says he doesn't have a problem drinking,he says the Browns have a problem with him drinking :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

could be both bolt, lol

I'm hoping the bengals come in super focused.

Return to “Pro Sports”