2017 Cleveland Browns

farmer
SEOP

Re: 2017 Cleveland Browns

Post by farmer »

Joe Thomas past 10,000 offensive snaps without missing a play. What a great accomplishment or a great player who has stuck by his team. They had a story about when his line coach at Wisconsin asked him after the last game if he was coming back for his senior year. Which he had no idea why not. When the coached said you are a top 5 player now. That was the first time Thomas said he thought about the NFL. Things sure have changed for players since then.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Another day in the life of a Browns fan pretending his team didn't just beat the brains in of your team you claim are the Browns because they wear your colors. This year will be balanced between they show promise and they are growing and taking their lumps. 3-13 and still losers. I'm tired of patience and promise. Kick some heads in.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Thats one thing I like about Williams coming in, he will kick some heads in if he has to. Defense wasn't quite as good yesterday but I still they are years ahead of last year. The offense doesn't show much improvement, yet!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I know. Running out of years more than patience. :shock: :oops:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Browns had to have this win with Luck still being out. I think this starts the clock on Hue's time in Cleveland and maybe the front office., Jimmy's trigger finger will start getting a little itchy now. Receiver's had another bad day with the exception of Leslies fabulous catch and Brittons surprisingly great catch for the TD. Kizer was mostly bad again some of them drops were on him throwing behind receivers, but they got to help him out more. He is staring down receivers too much. Peppers was also bad and the defense needs to play better! Basically the same stuff we talk about every year. Next week will be the battle of Ohio's two winless teams, I wouldn't want to bet on it!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

the browns field a team? Boycotting

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 pm the browns field a team? Boycotting
We'll miss you.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Im not a browns fan at all. I was a bengals fan

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I like Greg Williams but I don't understand his love affair for putting Peppers 50 yards off the line, if he is worried about getting beat over the top it is not helping with getting beat underneath. One of these days they might run a player in thinking they don't have enough on the field.That would be a typical Browns Sunday afternoon. :( :(

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

In an unending string of terrible football, a new low. Never showed up today. Browns are a black hole of football. Jimmy, please go back to running a corrupt truck stop. Can we send this team to San Diego or St. Louis? At least when they left in 95, I could root for the Packers.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Just when you don't think it will get any worse for the Browns. Andy Dalton looked like Joe Montana today! QB controversy in Cleveland ? Hogan seems to give the offense a spark every time he comes in going back to the preseason. Man what happened to the defense from the preseason and Pitts ? Bengals fans are happy, Dalton and the offense look like a new team since the new OC took over.About the only good news for Cleveland is the Indians. Gonna get that town another championship here in a few weeks! ;)

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:23 pm Just when you don't think it will get any worse for the Browns. Andy Dalton looked like Joe Montana today! QB controversy in Cleveland ? Hogan seems to give the offense a spark every time he comes in going back to the preseason. Man what happened to the defense from the preseason and Pitts ? Bengals fans are happy, Dalton and the offense look like a new team since the new OC took over.About the only good news for Cleveland is the Indians. Gonna get that town another championship here in a few weeks! ;)
Sigh. I'm a Red Sox fan. :(

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Passed on Watson, did me in! Took Peppers, geesh!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Just think, we have two more first round picks we can trade dwon from. Probably get some takers for that inevitable first overall pick. Or not. Teams will just discount the Browns will select a bust and bid on the second pick. Moneyball is working well in Cleveland. :roll:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Being reported the big disconnect between the coaching staff and management. Surprise.
Hogan I thought did pretty well last year with the blocking he had. Seems to do alright. Guess his upside is not as great.
Peppers has not do much this year. Not the game changer at UM. Maybe that is why many teams did not have him on their draft boards. Because his size and abilities did not translate into a specific position in the NFL.
Always the next game for the Browns.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Jets come in to win their 3rd game. As the Browns lose another game.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

So.....another Cleveland Browns Sunday. 0-5 and no closer to figuring it out. Hey Jimmy, why don't you see if you can buy back your share of the Steelers and go back to screwing trucking companies.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Yep another typical Browns day! Kizer's confidence has to be shot, getting benched and his replacement coming in doing another pretty good job having a rating of 122 . The int hurt but it wasn't all his fault as he was getting crushed right when he released it. Was nice to not see Britt out there today butter fingering around and the receivers actually had a pretty good day.Ojuko catch was tremendous! Garrett helps the defense when he is actually out there, saw him limping around which is not a good sign.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I didn't get to see the game but read an article from The Sporting News saying Kiser should not be benched and Hogan is not that good. Well when I have seen Hogan play he is just better than Kiser. Hogan also got game experience in college. Which Kiser had little. The article made even more a joke that ND did not care if Kiser left because it had another QB to step in where the Browns do not. LOL Hogan may not be a name but I think he is better than Kiser. Kiser is just another Cutler.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree farmer! What the heII is sporting news watching anyway ? A 1st grader can tell who is playing better right now. All they have to do is look at the QB ratings they don't lie. I will say Hogan is probably not the long term answer and he probably knows the system better than Kizer right now. I thought it was funny the announcer said when Hogan first came in he could not run and move like Kizer, then all sudden he starts ripping off some big runs and beating defenders around the end and the announcer was embarrassed for not doing his homework. Typical stereotyping :oops:

Return to “Pro Sports”