Johnny Manziel caught partying AGAIN

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Johnny Manziel caught partying AGAIN

Post by dazed&confused »

New video surfaces showing Manziel partying during the Browns bye week. Wouldn't be that bad if his past wasn't an issue and he didn't do an 11 week rehab stint earlier this year. He told Coach Pettine before the bye that he wouldn't do anything to embarrass the Browns. Now this and he has been benched for the next game after being named starter for the rest of the year. I say cut him now!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Johnny Manziel caught partying AGAIN

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN. IF YOU SAID TO ME I'LL PAY YOU EVER HOW MANY MILLIONS A YEAR BUT YOU CAN'T DO THIS OR THAT. I'D SAY MAKE A LIST AND GET BACK TO ME CAUSE YOU'RE DANG SKIPPY I WON'T DO EM.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Tell him to go out and party Saturday night and have someone pick him up. Start him and let the line allow the flood waters in. A three hour game can last all day.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

This is what happens when your a spoiled punk who's been handed everything his whole life.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

No surprise there. No discipline, no respect for his team, himself or the fans.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Big deal over nothing imo,what is he supposed to do join a convent and have no life ? Only problem I see is him maybe lying saying it could be old video,but still hasn't broken no laws as far as I know.Guy can't go anywhere without having pictures taken.The rehab thing was a joke,heard he was out golfing in Texas half the time in there so I don't think it did him much good.We will never find out about him now and would be the Browns luck he will go on to help another team to the playoffs with better players surrounding him after they cut him.He would probably throw a party just to get out of Cleveland.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

cbolt wrote:Big deal over nothing imo,what is he supposed to do join a convent and have no life ? Only problem I see is him maybe lying saying it could be old video,but still hasn't broken no laws as far as I know.Guy can't go anywhere without having pictures taken.The rehab thing was a joke,heard he was out golfing in Texas half the time in there so I don't think it did him much good.We will never find out about him now and would be the Browns luck he will go on to help another team to the playoffs with better players surrounding him after they cut him.He would probably throw a party just to get out of Cleveland.
I am not a Browns fan, so to me it doesn't matter that much. But, he's a big boy he needs to learn how to handle himself. I have no problem with players or anybody for that matter, going out and drinking and having fun. It appears you are right about the "rehab" it did nothing for him. And if it was a current video he lied about it. But most importantly, he lied to the coaching staff and other players, saying he would keep it low key for awhile. A man is only as good as his word.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree he doesn't make the smartest decisions,but there is more to this than meets the eye.Pettine just flat out doesn't like him,he don't like Farmer either from what I hear and Manziel is Farmer's boy.So there is a big power struggle going on there.Haslem needs to clean house after the season and get rid of all these jokers.Time to start a new five year plan lol

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

He consistently doesn't make good decisions. It is a pattern and red lights should be flashing like crazy in Berea. I admit I don't like Johnny either. I admit I thought this was a huge mistake from the beginning. You can go back to the old site and see that. Johnny has an issue that is evry bit as bad as Art Schlister and if he doesn't stop, he'll end up the same way. He'll be out of football in another year and without that, will spiral out of control.

Bottom line, as a fan, that's not my problem. The Browns are a fragile franchise and can't afford these types of mistakes and distractions anymore. This isn't about Pettine, this is about the carnival that is the front office under Haslam. I'm telling you the characters involved can say it was their choice to draft Johnny but it was Haslam, pure and simple. I was going to say he needs to step back and appoint a football guy to run the program but that is what Lerner did and that didn't work.

As long as Haslam owns and ultimately runs this team, this will continue to be the outcome. But for Johnny, I'm done. I never started. I saw this coming. And the Browns will not be a professional franchise in my lifetime again.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Looks like Johnny could be telling the truth,I just saw the video his face looks younger and has no facial hair whatsoever. I know one thing if the Browns lose this game to the dirty birds without Flacco on national tv, Pettine better run for the hills,there will be a riot.Heck just fire him after the game and make Johnny the coach,he couldn't possibly do any worse and the players could be loose and party,maybe they will play better out there with a little buzz.I been hearing people talk about the possibilty of Les Miles if he gets fired from LSU.Interesting to say the least.I used to like Pettine until I saw his handling of this QB situation,he about got McCown killed this year due to his stubbornness of not playing Manziel. Even if it wasn't Farmer's idea for Manziel (which will never be proved) Farmer had the brilliant idea to bring in a guy from KC and pay him 9 million a year to stand on the sidelines in street clothes.Fire em all! Haslam even needs to fire himself :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Lets face it dazed,the Browns hired a rookie head coach,a rookie gm.rookie oc,rookie dc and even Haslam is a rookie lol

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Now Pettine is claiming Manziel told friends to lie for him. :roll: Why don't they just cut him now ? And what are they going to do about Josh Gordon when he comes back? He's actually been arrested, told repeatedly to straighten up and his love for hippy lettuce is well documented.The Browns have been lying for years about having an actual NFL team so maybe they ought to demote the whole franchise.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

No one would come in and coach and/or run the team as long as Jimmy owns the team. So he might as well be honest and make himself GM like Jerruh. At least we wouldn't have the guessing game of who's responsible for what and who makes the decisions. Hell, while he's at it, maybe he could coach, too! No love for Haslam here and it's killing my lifelong love for the Browns.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cowboys here I come

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Now comes the Ravens, who are completely depleted by injuries facing the Browns off an 11 day bye. I think we're going to screw up our draft pick. If I were Pettine, I'd start Joe Thomas at QB! :o

Return to “Pro Sports”