MY THOUGHT'S ON ESPN'S STEVEN A SMITH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MY THOUGHT'S ON ESPN'S STEVEN A SMITH.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

monday mornin, kinda slow.--- so i turn on espn and crank up the big screen. start to do the dishes and feed my hound dog. and i think i have discovered a new way for the cia to interrogate suspects. here's how you do it. and for good measure i'll mention numerous american products. so i crank the ole lg big screen up to 85, and i'm listening to superbowl analylsis by steven a smith. i think we should by the best headset we can get, likely bose. and put them on a suspect and take surround sound and crank up espn and steven a smith. let him interupt and argue non stop for countless hours with other commentators that can't speak. this procedure would produce in panama, dubai, kabal afghanistan, anywhere. there is nothing this guy is not an expert on ping pong tournies, nerf basketball games, nfl , college, nba, xfl, mlb, madden tournament commentary, church softball announcing, fishing shows, golf tournaments, apple pie baking contests, longest drive tournaments, russian chess matches. ----- i'd be screaming like tighten my cuffs, eat my bloney sammich i ate six days ago. change it to the home shopping network, the view, a album of the chipmunks singing willie nelson's greatest hits.a compilation of jerry springer's final thoughts, followed by a continuous loop of jg wentworth, mattress warehouse and goldy auto commercials. my 200 pound english mastiff crawled under the couch and is in the fetal position howling and snubbing. my microwave is running down the hall. dare me to take out the trash where a watermelon has been peeled and you're down to your dollar trash bags till payday. fix my cavities with my porter cable hammer drill, an equate, baby aspirin, and a good sharp dewalt bit. make me clean a litterbox, anything, i'll tell you anything you want to know just turn off steven a smith and espn. i used to love that show. please just change the channel mister.i'll wear a prom dress on the maury show. anything just turn it offffffffffffff.------------------------------------ well i hope that's the coolest thing you read today. feel free to share , have a blessed week. tom ''ozzie'' osborne.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: MY THOUGHT'S ON ESPN'S STEVEN A SMITH.

Post by noreply66 »

Smith is one of a kind. Had it rough as a kids at times. He forced himself to be were he is at today. The books he read as a kid is totally out of here.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

He had "Quite Frankly" and it was reallllllllly interesting, but nobody watched. It was subdued SAS and it was a good show...since then, he's turned it up to 11 and been unbearable. It's pretty obvious why he was fired by his newspaper.

Seems like an okay dude, just I won't watch another second of anything that he's on again though.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Smith is alright to a point when he is talking not putting on a show. Then at times he is friends with the NBA players and will not say anything bad about them. Use to think he was better but that was because Skip was so bad Smith looked good. Seems that is what they want on tv. No reason for me to waste my time anymore.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I agree he's alright in short spurts. the longer he goes though, the louder and ruder he gets. if they can hold him to 2 sentences he's okay.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”