noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Atlanta Vs New England SB [LI]51

Post by noreply66 »

What do you say?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Atlanta Vs New England SB [LI]51

Post by Mad-Dogg »

goin with the dirty birds. after the way they put it on the pack i think brady and company are gonna have their hands full

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OLE BAIT'LL BET 3 GALLONS OF HIS WORLD RENOWNED AND NATIONALLY FAMOUS LUZIANNE SWEET TEA WITH CALIFORNIA NAVAL ORANGE WEDGES, OR LEMONS TO ALL YOU SEOPERS THAT THE DIRTY BIRDS'LL BEAT THE PATS AND THEIR UNDERINFLATED FOOTBALLS.

TAKERS CAN SIGN UP BELOW

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Mad-Dogg wrote:goin with the dirty birds. after the way they put it on the pack i think brady and company are gonna have their hands full

ME 2 DOGGIE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

As a fan of the AFC like to see the Pats, but me think the Birds will be too much.Hard to count out Brady and Billy they always have some tricks up their sleeves lol.I bet the Falcons will have the fire alarms well guarded :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they better have. look what it done to them steelers.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have no takers on my sweet tea challenge.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Atlanta will be very disappointing in this game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

reply if they hit their stride like they did with the pack I cain't see that happening. but we'll just have to see what happens, I hopes yer wrong though.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Been a Falcon fan for a long time. The Bartkowski Falcons with Alfred Jenkins and Jackson as WR then adding Billy Whiteshoes Johnson. Having one of the best RB in William Andrews before he got hurt. Been some up and down years since. The Deon years then Vick.

This team now has an offense that can run and pass. They play together the starters and reserves. With a solid special teams. They are peaking at the right time. The 2 weeks may hurt but the head coach has been through this before so I do not think it will. Now just the chess game with the Pats Coaching Staff. Should be a good game and which team can adjust to the adjustments of the other teams. Hope the Falcons can pull it off.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:reply if they hit their stride like they did with the pack I cain't see that happening. but we'll just have to see what happens, I hopes yer wrong though.
Love to see Atlanta win

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh me too. man I really want to see it bad. and it would be great for Atlanta and the nfc, even though I'm an afc fan. and all the fanfare of Atlanta moving into a new facility next year. I'm friends with number 32 jamal Anderson on facebook, the original dirty bird. we have actually talked by phone several times.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

who's everybody like. I just have a feeling about the dirty birds winning.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Hoping for a Bird win. My Brother in Law is a Falcon fan, so good luck to Atlanta.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

never been a fan of either but I loved tommy nobis. how many remember that name. definitely want the dirty birds here.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:never been a fan of either but I loved tommy nobis. how many remember that name. definitely want the dirty birds here.
One heck of a LB

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he sure was anyone without looking on google remember his number.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Still think the birds will win ,but I would love to see the looks on the faces of Goodell,Belichick and Brady on the trophy stand :lol:

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

My guess Atlanta 27 New England 24

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

A major key for the Falcons is how banged up is the center Mack. If he is limited the Pats will try to exploit that. As well as if a backup comes in. A critical turnover can change the game. I like Atlanta by a TD and would not be surprised if up their are up 21 points in the game. With that offense and defense. Main thing is for them do not get down early because 1 TD by the Pats can turn into two very quickly.

Return to “Pro Sports”