noreply66
SEOP HOF

Atlanta Vs New England SB [LI]51

Post by noreply66 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:36 am

What do you say?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Mad-Dogg
Varsity Backup
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 1989 D4 State Champs, 6x Regional Champs and 31x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Atlanta Vs New England SB [LI]51

Post by Mad-Dogg » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:37 am

goin with the dirty birds. after the way they put it on the pack i think brady and company are gonna have their hands full
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)
Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:38 am

OLE BAIT'LL BET 3 GALLONS OF HIS WORLD RENOWNED AND NATIONALLY FAMOUS LUZIANNE SWEET TEA WITH CALIFORNIA NAVAL ORANGE WEDGES, OR LEMONS TO ALL YOU SEOPERS THAT THE DIRTY BIRDS'LL BEAT THE PATS AND THEIR UNDERINFLATED FOOTBALLS.

TAKERS CAN SIGN UP BELOW
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:39 am

Mad-Dogg wrote:goin with the dirty birds. after the way they put it on the pack i think brady and company are gonna have their hands full

ME 2 DOGGIE.
IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

cbolt
2nd Team All State

Post by cbolt » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:08 pm

As a fan of the AFC like to see the Pats, but me think the Birds will be too much.Hard to count out Brady and Billy they always have some tricks up their sleeves lol.I bet the Falcons will have the fire alarms well guarded :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

they better have. look what it done to them steelers.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm

I have no takers on my sweet tea challenge.

noreply66
SEOP HOF

Post by noreply66 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:59 am

Atlanta will be very disappointing in this game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:47 pm

reply if they hit their stride like they did with the pack I cain't see that happening. but we'll just have to see what happens, I hopes yer wrong though.

farmer
JV Starter

Post by farmer » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Been a Falcon fan for a long time. The Bartkowski Falcons with Alfred Jenkins and Jackson as WR then adding Billy Whiteshoes Johnson. Having one of the best RB in William Andrews before he got hurt. Been some up and down years since. The Deon years then Vick.

This team now has an offense that can run and pass. They play together the starters and reserves. With a solid special teams. They are peaking at the right time. The 2 weeks may hurt but the head coach has been through this before so I do not think it will. Now just the chess game with the Pats Coaching Staff. Should be a good game and which team can adjust to the adjustments of the other teams. Hope the Falcons can pull it off.

noreply66
SEOP HOF

Post by noreply66 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:27 pm

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:reply if they hit their stride like they did with the pack I cain't see that happening. but we'll just have to see what happens, I hopes yer wrong though.
Love to see Atlanta win

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:52 am

oh me too. man I really want to see it bad. and it would be great for Atlanta and the nfc, even though I'm an afc fan. and all the fanfare of Atlanta moving into a new facility next year. I'm friends with number 32 jamal Anderson on facebook, the original dirty bird. we have actually talked by phone several times.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:58 pm

who's everybody like. I just have a feeling about the dirty birds winning.

TRENCHFOOT
Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Hoping for a Bird win. My Brother in Law is a Falcon fan, so good luck to Atlanta.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:28 am

never been a fan of either but I loved tommy nobis. how many remember that name. definitely want the dirty birds here.

noreply66
SEOP HOF

Post by noreply66 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:40 pm

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:never been a fan of either but I loved tommy nobis. how many remember that name. definitely want the dirty birds here.
One heck of a LB

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:02 am

he sure was anyone without looking on google remember his number.

cbolt
2nd Team All State

Post by cbolt » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Still think the birds will win ,but I would love to see the looks on the faces of Goodell,Belichick and Brady on the trophy stand :lol:

bighead
Varsity Backup

Post by bighead » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:17 pm

My guess Atlanta 27 New England 24

farmer
JV Starter

Post by farmer » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:04 pm

A major key for the Falcons is how banged up is the center Mack. If he is limited the Pats will try to exploit that. As well as if a backup comes in. A critical turnover can change the game. I like Atlanta by a TD and would not be surprised if up their are up 21 points in the game. With that offense and defense. Main thing is for them do not get down early because 1 TD by the Pats can turn into two very quickly.

cbolt
2nd Team All State

Post by cbolt » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:28 am

I heard somewhere New England has not scored in the first quarter of any of their Super Bowls,if they score in the first quarter it could be their night,Belichick has always got a trick up his sleeve.I think it will be close with maybe turnovers deciding it.I look for a lot of points to be scored,Falcons defense is suspect finishing 25 in the regular season and midpack in the playoffs,could be last team that has the ball.

TRENCHFOOT
Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:43 am

cbolt wrote:I heard somewhere New England has not scored in the first quarter of any of their Super Bowls,if they score in the first quarter it could be their night,Belichick has always got a trick up his sleeve.I think it will be close with maybe turnovers deciding it.I look for a lot of points to be scored,Falcons defense is suspect finishing 25 in the regular season and midpack in the playoffs,could be last team that has the ball.
Ole AA don't drink much but I bet he has his fridge stocked with beer for this one. :lol: :lol: Ole AA will say, Yeah Buddy, give me another one out of there Ole Buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta back my ole Falcons Buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:59 am

cbolt wrote:I heard somewhere New England has not scored in the first quarter of any of their Super Bowls,if they score in the first quarter it could be their night,Belichick has always got a trick up his sleeve.I think it will be close with maybe turnovers deciding it.I look for a lot of points to be scored,Falcons defense is suspect finishing 25 in the regular season and midpack in the playoffs,could be last team that has the ball.

who would have ever thought that bolt. I know they are known for narrowly winning them. but they do more than not. I'd have never imagined this if it's true.

still hoping for a dirty bird celebration. but it is truly amazing what has been built in boston.

cbolt
2nd Team All State

Post by cbolt » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:37 pm

farmer
JV Starter

Post by farmer » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:35 pm

farmer wrote:A major key for the Falcons is how banged up is the center Mack. If he is limited the Pats will try to exploit that. As well as if a backup comes in. A critical turnover can change the game. I like Atlanta by a TD and would not be surprised if up their are up 21 points in the game. With that offense and defense. Main thing is for them do not get down early because 1 TD by the Pats can turn into two very quickly.
Got the 21 point lead right. Mack is playing well with a broken leg. Good the Pats were not able to score a TD before half. Brady is getting pressured and not setting his feet now. Go Falcons

Chieftain2009
Mr. Ohio

Post by Chieftain2009 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Atlanta just dominating this game right now.
2015 Playoff Football Pick 'em Champion

noreply66
SEOP HOF

Post by noreply66 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:07 pm

noreply66 wrote:Atlanta will be very disappointing in this game.

Talk about disappointment

Real bummer

danicalifornia
2nd Team All State

Post by danicalifornia » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Great game. Glad the Patriots got the W. Brady is the best to ever do it.

Now, I just hope the Bears can trade for Jimmy G and be able to be competitive again.

Chieftain2009
Mr. Ohio

Post by Chieftain2009 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Man, I hate the Pats
2015 Playoff Football Pick 'em Champion

cbolt
2nd Team All State

Post by cbolt » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:21 am

What a historic night! We got to see the greatest coach ever, the greatest quarterback ever, and the greatest Super Bowl ever.This one will be talked about for many years to come. A lot of great plays in this game.The catch by Julio Jones and the one by Edelman off the defenders leg were unbelievable! The Pats looked dead in the water getting dominated for 3 quarters and like a true champion battled back from the biggest deficit ever.Not a fan of either team but glad I got to see it and glad the AFC won.

cbolt
2nd Team All State

Post by cbolt » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:23 am

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Ole AA don't drink much but I bet he has his fridge stocked with beer for this one. :lol: :lol: Ole AA will say, Yeah Buddy, give me another one out of there Ole Buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta back my ole Falcons Buddy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That hangover will be really bad tomorrow for poor ole AA :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
Mr. Ohio

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:03 am

WHEN YOU ARE DOWN 28-3 AND YOU HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DOMINATED BY THE FALCONS FOR 3 QUARTERS ----AND DOWN 25 WITH LIKE 4 MINUTES LEFT TO GO IN THE 3RD. AND YOU NEED TO SCORE 25 TO TIE AND DO. AND SCORE 31 UNANSWERED POINTS, I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S A BIT HARD TO CONCIEVE TO ME. STILL SCRATCHIN MY HEAD.

BREAKING NEWS : IN A JUST RELEASED VIDEO A REPORTER ASKED TOM BRADY WHAT HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS HE MADE HE REPLIED ------- ''OH, ABOUT 3 PSI''

TRENCHFOOT
Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:30 am

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
That hangover will be really bad tomorrow for poor ole AA :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I bet his buddies at work are hounding him about it. Headache/upset stomach/tired/light headed/soul anxiety :? and listening to the hounding. Agony of defeat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

farmer
JV Starter

Post by farmer » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:16 am

The Pats ran almost 100 plays. They just wore out the Falcons Defense. The way they flew around early caught up to them in the end. The Falcons offense during the season would get leads early and hang on. Brady took advantage of the team being young. With just enough to win at the end. Just goes to show the Pats organization from the top down with a great QB can do. Falcons need more depth on D Line to rotate that pass rush and maintain it like the first half. At least it was a close game.

cbolt
2nd Team All State

Post by cbolt » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:24 pm

The turning point in the game was when Atlanta was in field goal range after that catch by Jones then took a sack and a penalty and all of a sudden they are out of field goal range and have to punt.A field goal there probably secures the win,it gave the Pats the crack they needed to get the miraculous win.