2017 Cincinnati Bengals

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2017 BENGALS FOOTBALL, AND THEIR NEEDS ???

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

frankly I don't want smith back. too injury prone. he may be a great guy. remember watching him play college ball as well. but always hurt it seemed.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Smith was not dependable health wise or making plays on the field. Seemed to make mistakes at crucial times.
Reading somethings on Peko on how his family liked Cincinnati. As well as being popular in the area. Their kids only knew it as home. Would have been great to offer a job with the team. After he is done playing

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they re-signed him farmer.and lost another player to coach hue who is wearin the other orange.
I don't think he was either but they resigned smith.peko is a live wire n i'll miss him. loved the guy , remember him playing at Michigan state. he was a good run stuffer and a fun player to watch.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bengals also lost Burkhead to the Patriots. Which is a very good fit for his skills. He led the Bengals in tackles on Special Teams. Then really ran well when injuries hit the RB's.
Bengals seem to be collecting picks by letting certain vets go and receiving comp picks for them. Losing the vets that were big in the locker room and on the field. As well as losing the main special team players.Bengals are counting on the draft and those players right away. I read where the Bengals plan to move Andre Smith inside to Guard. Which makes signing him a better fit. As the Bengals seem to not be interested in signing free agents.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I had not heard about burkhead. I love the guy. he did everything. and everything he did, he did well. was quickly becoming one of my favorite bengals of all time. really sorry to lose him. thanks for letting me know friend.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: 2017 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by mattash »

Who-Dey

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you bet bossman.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The signing of Kevin Minter at LB has come to the Bengals letting go of Rey Maualuga. Rey was a fan favorite but the 8 years of playing was wearing him down some. Speed is what the NFL has gone to at LB lately Which at first reports had the Bengals looking at Alabama's Foster. After the combine incident has fallen back in the draft. Which may have been overblown or not. Bengals also have second year player Nick Vigel. Are they happy now or do they draft a LB?
The Bengals will not have a few fan favorite and great in the community players from last year. Sure a lot of jersey's people have of players playing elsewhere. From a team that may have had the best team talent two years ago to something unknown. Including two players with questionable personalities on defense. With Pac Man having legal problems. Along with AJ Green getting hurt but having some star player attitude. All the changes still didn't change the coaching staff that many thought was needed and would happen.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I would agree. I thought rey ray was a stretch when they drafted him. and they had a opportunity to take a better buckeye backer at the time anyway. but went left coast.i told ya'll I thought we were looking at a mass exodus of talent.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Owner Brown came out saying he has given Adam Jones a lot of breaks for reasons he doesn't understand.
Marv comes out as a parent making up excuses to try to show that their kid wasn't as bad. Not living in Real World. What Jones did on film has no excuse made worse by all his past run ins on and off the field. Adam Jones needs to go partial back to his former nickname. Becoming Packed Up & Gone Man.

Keeping a player who caused trouble while letting go players held in high regard on and off the field makes no sense. Just like no sense keeping Marv.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That's classic Mikey for you, wouldn't expect anything more. :roll: :oops:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BROWN IS AS LOST AS LAST YEARS EASTER EGG.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

We need the big backer from Bama

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The big backer from Alabama would be a great move as long as the combine run in is not an reoccurring thing. The signing of Minter puts a lot of money on inside LB's. But it could also mean Burfect could be on the move next year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we have depleted the ranks. should be an interesting draft. ole bait has an idea---------------draft a buckeye.as many as you can.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

They need to skip on rueben foster in the first and take a dlineman allen,barnett, and if them 2 are gone they need to go wr john ross

then the linebacker they need comes in the 2nd with tim williams from bama

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The draft is hard to get an idea on is going to happen. Hard to believe what teams say. With Romo most likely retired the teams that want a QB. Do teams trade up or back??? Do the Bengals trade McCarron?
Also PacMAN being himself with a reporter the other day

Bengals traded for Jags backup DE Smith last week.
Bengals need to pick the best available player that fits a need with the first pick. Will be interesting this week to see what moves teams make.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ole bait wants to see some buckeyes again this year. mike brown just don't get it about AIS'S.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Peppers is dropping after a failed drug test at the combine. Bill Polian said if the is just one incident not to big of a deal. Peppers is a multi position player. But is undersized for linebacker. Good for a defense where he can be a part of a defense as a 5th DB on a LB in passing situations. Still can be used on offense as well as the return game where he can be a game changer. Might be a good addition in the second round if he is still there for the Bengals.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

His urine was diluted with water, which means he could have been trying to hide something.Their excuse was he was trying to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water to keep from cramping.I'd say if a team was really interested they will still take him high.He is perfect for the Bengals.Mikey loves these high risk kind of guys. :roll:

Return to “Pro Sports”