JAN.1ST. RAVENS @ BENGALS. PRAISE GOD IT'S THE LAST GAME.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

JAN.1ST. RAVENS @ BENGALS. PRAISE GOD IT'S THE LAST GAME.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I REALLY HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THIS COACHING REGIME. THE BENGALS PLAYED A VERY RESPECTFUL GAME WITHOUT AJ GREEN, GIO, AND EIFERT I THINK. BUT CLOSE DON'T FEED THE BULLDOG. WE NEED NEW COACHING BADLY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: JAN.1ST. RAVENS @ BENGALS. PRAISE GOD IT'S THE LAST GAME.

oh I can't wait for this to be over. watched an amazing game last night steelers/ravens. say what you will, these 2 was getting it on. without some of our starters. I don't see my guys in stripes fairin too well. but they actually have the capacity to be competitive and or actually win this. I just hopes it a good ole ball game and competitive with no injuries.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this can't get over quick enough for me this year.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Let's hope they lose Bait! It's the only chance we get rid of Marv IMO.Ownership still hasn't said anything and if they lose maybe they will finally see the light.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd start aj McCarron, and rest starters. I believe I would. they have nothing to gain with a win here. and I'd rest every starter I had to avoid injuries. and just throw my marbles around n see what happened. cause they done said marv was comin back. argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I've lived here at lake white 6.5 years. 1st Bengal or buckeye game I didn't get to see. were the ravens resting starters or did we look good against starters. they had the browns on both of my normal channels.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'll take AJ off your hands. I'm sure Hue would like to have him. 8-)

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Take Marvin up with ya while your at it,I'm sure Hue will take good care of his old boss.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

dazed&confused wrote:I'll take AJ off your hands. I'm sure Hue would like to have him. 8-)
Word was he was missing team meetings. Time to get a coach who players will not miss meetings. Goes to show the off the field behavior does not just mean staying out of legal troubles.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote:Take Marvin up with ya while your at it,I'm sure Hue will take good care of his old boss.

I could use a great D coordinator 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I assume the ravens played their starters since they missed the playoffs. I did not get to see it here.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I didn't get to watch it either but Flacco played almost the entire game,so that means it was all hands on deck.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

dazed&confused wrote:
cbolt wrote:Take Marvin up with ya while your at it,I'm sure Hue will take good care of his old boss.

You can say that again! I thought ole Ray was going to turn em around,they were pretty decent on defense when Chud was there. They were 9th in total defense that year.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:

You can say that again! I thought ole Ray was going to turn em around,they were pretty decent on defense when Chud was there. They were 9th in total defense that year.
As long as Jimmy Truckstop keeps his finger on the scales, the Browns will flounder. It's his job to establish a culture that encourages long term results and competence at every position. I watched Dak Prescott and knew enough that he was a competitor. I have my eye on Riley Bullough from Michigan State. That dude's a baller. He was in on every tough defensive stop Sparty had against tOSU. Draft him in 3rd round.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we need to do some house cleaning starting with pacman jones n burfict. that's a great start. pacman's nickname needs to be toast. cause he alway's getting burnt. and burfict is one of the top linebackers in the nfl. but sometimes dirty. and him and pacman are playing thug games after every play. it's a black eye for Bengal fans and the bengals. always yakkin and lookin for trouble. the trouble is burfict at least when healthy is a manchild. but can't stop after the whistle. the 2 of them are so easily baited into penalties. just slap wored out with em.

Return to “Pro Sports”