BENGALS VS I DON'T REALLY EVEN CARE ANYMORE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BENGALS VS I DON'T REALLY EVEN CARE ANYMORE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'M SO SICK OF THIS CRAP. STUPID PERSONAL FOULS BY THUGS. LACK OF COACHING , BLOWING LEADS, NOT BEING ABLE TO SCORE IN THE RED ZONE.MISSING EXTRA POINTS N FIELD GOALS, WE GAVE UP 60 YARDS IN 4 CONSECUTIVE PLAYS FROM PERSONAL FOULS, AND MARV STANDS THERE LIKE A DEER IN THE HEAD LIGHTS. PLUMB SLAP SICK OF THE BENGALS RIGHT NOW. THIS COMING FROM A GUY WHO HAS BEEN A BENGALS FAN SINCE 1968. I WAS 8 WHEN THEY STARTED. I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF WATCHING THEM ANYMORE THIS YEAR. AND FRANKLY I COULD CARE LESS. THIS MAY SOUND LIKE IT'S COMING FROM A SPOILED BRAT. BUT I CAN'T STAND THAT KINDA CRAP, AND SELF DESTRUCTION. MARV HAS HAD AS MUCH TALENT AS ANYBODY. THEY HAD THE STEELERS BEAT LAST YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS BUT PACMAN AND BURFICT HAD TO PLAY THUG GAMES. ------------------------------- AND DON'T TRY TO CHEER ME UP BY SAYING IT COULD BE WORSE, YOU COULD BE A BROWNS FAN. WE'RE IN THE SAME CESSPOOL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Roadhog
Freshman Team

Re: BENGALS VS I DON'T REALLY EVEN CARE ANYMORE.

Post by Roadhog »

Time for the Bengals and Marvin to part ways!!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

He should be fired and Jon Gruden should be hired.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Bait, switch to decaf and splenda for your sweet tea. Take a breath, my friend. Remember, the Fiesta Bowl is coming up. :D

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

All around talent offense, defense and special teams as well as depth the Bengals were in the top 5 in the NFL. This is not just a bad year kicking which finally got in a new kicker. Or Burfect being lost for first 4 games. Which he had just 1 penalty all year until yesterdays game. They have under preformed all year. They have not been able to develop players to play at a HIGH LEVEL FOR ALL 4 QUARTERS. To many mental lapses. Like yesterday up 20 to 3 at home. Should have been at least 1 more TD so 24 to 3. Either way a NFL team should not lose that game. Which they didn't score again and lost. Which was not the first time this year. They have played to many part of games. This part is attitude every play as a team.

The defense was suppose to be in the top 5 in the NFL. Didn't dominate much this year. Being a another year away from Zimmer had a big effect in the play on the field. The offensive line was suppose to be a big advantage with the 2 young tackles moving into the starting lineups more. Which made it hard to run or pass at times. This is coaching not just the head coach. Improving performance as a player and team.

The Bengals as an organization are not ready to push and stay on top teams in the NFL. Even this past off season being on different tv stories on how the put the playoff game behind them and understand and ready to play this year. Do as the Patriots go play the game on the field not look at me on tv not during a game. This is where some people want to bring in an offensive coach. I would go to the Patriots and get DC Matt Patricia and bring in the Patriots way in all parts of the team. Where all parts of the team rely on each other and each person is responsible.

Good luck and are the Bengals ready to overhaul and not just put a new paint job on the team.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I agree 100% Bait. I am done with watching these clowns until there are some major changes and the first and foremost is firing Lewis and getting rid of the thugs. They are just pathetic and the laughing stock of the league.

By the way, watching Andy Dalton spike the ball after his TD and him trying to be all bad a$$ was like watching Mr Rogers hang his sweater.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote:Bait, switch to decaf and splenda for your sweet tea. Take a breath, my friend. Remember, the Fiesta Bowl is coming up. :D

i'll try that dazed.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:I agree 100% Bait. I am done with watching these clowns until there are some major changes and the first and foremost is firing Lewis and getting rid of the thugs. They are just pathetic and the laughing stock of the league.

By the way, watching Andy Dalton spike the ball after his TD and him trying to be all bad a$$ was like watching Mr Rogers hang his sweater.

that's a hoot grad.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Go Browns :D

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

d-5 wrote:Go Browns :D
Are they going to take another qb #1??

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Black Panther wrote:
d-5 wrote:Go Browns :D
Are they going to take another qb #1??
Depends on if there is a narcissistic, alcoholic, weak armed QB available. :o :oops:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Pretty bad when Johnny Martini can still claim their last victory.Jimmy's trigger finger has to be getting a little itchy,next year if they start out 0-3 or 0-4 it will be full blown poison ivy.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

cbolt wrote:Pretty bad when Johnny Martini can still claim their last victory.Jimmy's trigger finger has to be getting a little itchy,next year if they start out 0-3 or 0-4 it will be full blown poison ivy.
See Bait don't give up on them Bunguls,We took this and turned it into a love fest for the Browns :roll:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bengals felt sorry for the Browns and wanted to keep they company at the bottom. Those Ohio teams sticking together thur the bad times and worse times. This is after years of the Brown family having terrible drafts including the QB position over and over. Until he finally improved on the draft and keeping players out of jail.
Now Browns can not keep a first round draft pick long. Getting rid of them fro nothing or little in return.

Both fan bases are hoping to be like the Cubs in baseball. Next year is the year. Fantasy football at it finest with real NFL teams.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Pretty hard to "love" either team this year. Browns fans can't even look forward next year these days.Bengals might be coming to that if they keep Marv much longer.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

d-5 wrote:
cbolt wrote:Pretty bad when Johnny Martini can still claim their last victory.Jimmy's trigger finger has to be getting a little itchy,next year if they start out 0-3 or 0-4 it will be full blown poison ivy.
See Bait don't give up on them Bunguls,We took this and turned it into a love fest for the Browns :roll:
just ventin 5. we were so close to being an elite team and just self destructed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I been through worse years than this with em.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

took another hit last night

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE IS PULLING MY FINGERNAILS OUT WITH VISE GRIPS AS I WATCHED THIS.
I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF. I THINK MY EYES ARE STILL BLEEDING.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Looks like the Bungals have a pretty high draft pick coming :o

Return to “Pro Sports”