RD.2 BATTLE FOR OHIO 2016 BENGALS@BROWNS

The Oaf
SEO

Re: RD.2 BATTLE FOR OHIO 2016 BENGALS@BROWNS

Post by The Oaf »

noreply66 wrote:
The Oaf wrote:I had the best nap of my life during this game. Who dey! Poor Nuge!
When the holder puts the ball flat on the ground it is hard to kick.
This is true

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Didn't get to watch the game as the Steelers were on in place of it. Bengals go up 20 early then hang on. Which is how the offense has gone all year. Not playing all 4 quarters.
RG 1/3 got to play. Just another unimpressive game for the overpaid QB.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

farmer wrote:Didn't get to watch the game as the Steelers were on in place of it. Bengals go up 20 early then hang on. Which is how the offense has gone all year. Not playing all 4 quarters.
You do gotta feel kinda bad for Browns fans. They've suffered enough. Even worse then the 90's era Bengals woes.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I like the Past Browns teams before they left. Just do not understand/Dream where they are trying to go right now. Going younger on defense. Getting rid of some of of the players by cutting them. Then complain that Ray Horton can not get the defense to play better. Having 1 good O lineman and not being able to develop better line play. As they put QB after QB in front of a firing squad. Then just having RG 1/3 on the team. I would like them to win a game this year.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

No matter how hard I try, I just can't get worked up about the Browns. Until the NFL puts a decent owner in charge, they'll always stink. Truck Stop Jimmy doesn't have a clue. I thought maybe Browns' management would worry fans would show up wearing bags. Turns out they showed up dressed as empty seats. :shock:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

The Oaf wrote:I had the best nap of my life during this game. Who dey! Poor Nuge!

I feel sorry for nuge I really, really do. but we don't need to retain him. the trouble is all mental too. the guy can still be an effective kicker for somebody.
it was nice getting to watch a snow game as well. the pound was very empty.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The Oaf wrote:
farmer wrote:Didn't get to watch the game as the Steelers were on in place of it. Bengals go up 20 early then hang on. Which is how the offense has gone all year. Not playing all 4 quarters.
You do gotta feel kinda bad for Browns fans. They've suffered enough. Even worse then the 90's era Bengals woes.

indeed I do friend. I really hope they can pull it together.hey everybody knows I'm a Bengal fan, but I watch a lot of browns football as well. I'm worried they may get sold and move. I'd really hate to see that.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Nuge missed another easy field goal to the right.His confidence is shot,luckily the Bengals didn't need it in this game.Thought the Browns would make a better showing in this game with Bob back, but he was horrible.It's the same ole Browns probably only got more more shot to keep from being just the second winless team.San Fran is giving them a good fight for that number one pick and they own the tiebreaker.Better keep on playing like a Brown.Bait I don't think the league would allow another Browns move,but it might be the best medicine for their fans right now

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
The Oaf wrote:

indeed I do friend. I really hope they can pull it together.hey everybody knows I'm a Bengal fan, but I watch a lot of browns football as well. I'm worried they may get sold and move. I'd really hate to see that.
I'm with ya bait. What do you think the bengals need to address the most in the offseason, other then a possible coaching staff shake up?

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

cbolt wrote:Nuge missed another easy field goal to the right.His confidence is shot,luckily the Bengals didn't need it in this game.Thought the Browns would make a better showing in this game with Bob back, but he was horrible.It's the same ole Browns probably only got more more shot to keep from being just the second winless team.San Fran is giving them a good fight for that number one pick and they own the tiebreaker.Better keep on playing like a Brown.Bait I don't think the league would allow another Browns move,but it might be the best medicine for their fans right now
I'd hate to see the Browns move again, that would be a total disgrace. Assuming the Browns get the number one pick this year, who do you fans want to see them draft?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

The Oaf wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
The Oaf wrote:

I'm with ya bait. What do you think the bengals need to address the most in the offseason, other then a possible coaching staff shake up?

both lines are getting long in the tooth. especially defensively. you might as well put butter on pacman's butt and call him toast. he gets torched all the time. we need another key back. a bellcow a zeke type. and get some recievers back losing sanu and dagnabbit I can't think of the name hurt. nuge obviously has to go. more depth in our secondary coverage. and a kicker that not only kick consistently but put them out of the endzone as well. we have an excellent backup in aj mcarron at qb. but I fear we'll lose him this off season. we need a middle linebacker bad. burfict is playing killer ball now if he keeps it clean. whitworth is gone and he's all everything.and the biggest problem right now other than key injuries is coaching. the talent the bengals have had is as good as anywhere, but the staff cannot get them over the hump.i'd love to get a pat elflein for our line.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

The Oaf wrote:
cbolt wrote:Nuge missed another easy field goal to the right.His confidence is shot,luckily the Bengals didn't need it in this game.Thought the Browns would make a better showing in this game with Bob back, but he was horrible.It's the same ole Browns probably only got more more shot to keep from being just the second winless team.San Fran is giving them a good fight for that number one pick and they own the tiebreaker.Better keep on playing like a Brown.Bait I don't think the league would allow another Browns move,but it might be the best medicine for their fans right now
I'd hate to see the Browns move again, that would be a total disgrace. Assuming the Browns get the number one pick this year, who do you fans want to see them draft?
Jesus or the 2nd coming of Tom Brady. :shock:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Good news for Browns season ticket holders. They will be host of a game in London next season so there will only be 7 home games in Cleveland Stadium next year.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

dazed&confused wrote:Good news for Browns season ticket holders. They will be host of a game in London next season so there will only be 7 home games in Cleveland Stadium next year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”