BENGALS@CARDINALS.NOV 22 8:30 == YOUR THOUGHTS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BENGALS@CARDINALS.NOV 22 8:30 == YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL THE BEMGALS PLAY ANOTHER PRIME TIME GAME THIS WEEK. AND DO ME A FAVOR SCRAP THE ORANGE JERSEYS, WE ALWAYS PLAY LIKE CRAP IN THEM, AS MUCH AS I LIKE THEM. NOW WE HEAD INTO UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX STADIUM TO PLAY A VERY TOUGH 7-2 ARIZONA CARDINAL TEAM. TIME TO GET BACK AT IT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: BENGALS@CARDINALS.NOV 22 8:30 == YOUR THOUGHTS

Just too many missed opportunities last night for my Bengals.in a defensive shootout Last night the Bengals and Texans flexed their muscles on the defensive side.But neither team could really mount an offense. The Texans defense shut our high powered offense down. And we had way too many dropped balls. And the Texans played lights out on defense, Behind that enourmous front.Then a late score by the Texans was just more than the Bengals could mount. Well anyhoo congratulations to the Texans on a fine game. And let's hope the Bengals can find their offense next week,But give the Texans credit they played an awesome game.I hope this stops the ''Super Bowl Talk''. And let's concentrate on just winning the next one from now on.Sometimes a good ''Butt Whoopin'' is what it takes to get humble and learn. And everybody has a game plan till they get smacked in the chops. I'll take an 8-1 start anytime after 9 games. Now let's get back to reality, And get some work done.Ozzie

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

This is going to be a very rough game for the bengals. They need to forget last night's loss real fast

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU BET.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the big cat's need to lick their wounds and get out the infection, and jump on a big plane and go to Arizona with an attitude.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Big potential for a two game losing streak here,Carson Palmer is salivating over this game.Bengals better get this out of their system quick.Defense played pretty good last night and I hope Pac Man isn't hurt too bad,the offense on the other hand has to regroup and quit dropping so many dang balls,you hear that Eifert :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:Big potential for a two game losing streak here,Carson Palmer is salivating over this game.Bengals better get this out of their system quick.Defense played pretty good last night and I hope Pac Man isn't hurt too bad,the offense on the other hand has to regroup and quit dropping so many dang balls,you hear that Eifert :lol:

man you nailed that john gruden. we gotta get by a very, very deep, good cardinal team out in zona.and it don't get any easier either.we gotta cowboy up.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this is our next stretch of games to close out the regular season:
@ ARIZONA
H-RAMS
@CLEVELAND
H-STEELERS
@ 49ERS
@DENVER
H-RAVENS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I still can't believe we lost to the Texans man. we just could not get our offense rolling. but the tezans played a fine game. it's these games that we should win that trip up the bengals year after year.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I think the Bengals get back on track and win in a close one with a winning FG by Mr Nugent. Bengals over Cardinals 34-31.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LET'S GET IN ON BABY. LET'S GO TO ZONA AND BRING DOWN SOME REDBIRDS. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CARDINALS PLAYS WITH TIGERS DON'T YA'LL.I THINK THE ''ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT'' LAST WEEK BY THE TEXANS SENT A MESSAGE TO THE BENGALS/FANS ABOUT TALKING SUPER BOWL.ONE DADGUMM GAME AT A TIME. AND THE BENGALS BOUNCE BACK WITH A VERY TOUGH WIN OVER THE CARDS THERE IN ''THE BIG BIRDHOUSE''

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Have a feeling the Bengals will struggle again this week.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well I'm telling you between choking on crow yesterday, and heartburn from slathering my crow with kc masterpiece to help it go down. ole bait is just heart hurtin. my buckeyes picked the wrong time to lay an egg, and sparty brought it to us, but good.

I would have rather walked down 23 to krogers on my lips over broken glass, than to see that happen. I sure hope my bengals can ease the pain today. go bengals.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :lol: :lol: WHO DEY BAIT

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

That was horrible play calling on that last drive for the Bengals.What in the world are they doing throwing a pass on third down and leaving Arizona all that time on the clock ? For God sakes run the ball, run the clock and go to ot. Bad week to be an Ohio football fan,first the Bengals on Monday then Bucks last night, now the Bengals again.Somebody better watch Bait so he don't go looking for the nearest bridge :lol:

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote:That was horrible play calling on that last drive for the Bengals.What in the world are they doing throwing a pass on third down and leaving Arizona all that time on the clock ? For God sakes run the ball, run the clock and go to ot. Bad week to be an Ohio football fan,first the Bengals on Monday then Bucks last night, now the Bengals again.Somebody better watch Bait so he don't go looking for the nearest bridge :lol:
I think he's looking for a strip of broken glass right now. :shock:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote: Bad week to be an Ohio football fan,first the Bengals on Monday then Bucks last night, now the Bengals again :lol:
Hey, my Browns didn't lose! :oops:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Feed

Tom Osborne

3 mins · Waverly, OH ·

Well it were a bad weekend for my teams the Buckeyes, Then the Bengals.Both lost by last sceond field goals. I was drinking Luzianne Sweet Tea and feeling all down late last night and Rhonda Roussey called me and said don't feel bad Ozzie, I lost by a big kick too. At didn't make me feel any better though.

The Buckeyes had a rough go of it Saturday and lost to Michigan State by 3 at the last second by a kick. Time to regroup and get ready for Michigan Saturday. We'll get this done ya'll.

And the Bengals game looked at first like Carson Palmer of the Cardinals was sorry for leaving the Bengals. Because he threw 2 passes to the Bengals secondary/ recievers in the 1st quarter. I guess Coach Araians told him that was enough. As the Bengals lost a close one on a last second field goal as well. It was a hard fought game, But a good one. Time for the ''Big Cats'' to lick their wounds and move onto the Rams with the Steelers breathin down our necks.And oh by the way I've had quite enough crow for the weekend. As I have had to administer a whole bottle of KC Masterpice with my Crow to help it down this weekend. Lisa had to stick a shop vac down my throat to get me cleaned out for this upcoming weekend..

In a related story the Browns had a bye week and lost 23-21. Last second kick there I heard as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

am I the only one here that thought aj green scored late in the game that did not get called a td. I never saw anything touch out of bounds and he took out the end zone piling

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I thought it was close too bait.The announcers didn't say much about it and Collinsworth was going out of his way not to show favoritism the whole night for his old team.Herbstreit does the same thing on Saturdays.Wish they would get neutral announcers for them games.

Return to “Pro Sports”