BENGALS@CARDINALS.NOV 22 8:30 == YOUR THOUGHTS

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: BENGALS@CARDINALS.NOV 22 8:30 == YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I don't care for Kirk Herbstreit for any College announcing Bolt. I get tired of hearing him and his views and analysis on every little thing. I know that's his job, but he needs to zip his big shot mouth up a bit sometimes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote:I thought it was close too bait.The announcers didn't say much about it and Collinsworth was going out of his way not to show favoritism the whole night for his old team.Herbstreit does the same thing on Saturdays.Wish they would get neutral announcers for them games.

I REALLY THINK HE SCORED BOLT.WE DIDN'T REALLY GET TO SEE ENOUGH REVIEWS

OF IT. POOR JOB BY THE BENGALS STAFF IN THE BOOTH TO NOT CHALLENGE THAT. OR AT LEAST CALL A TIMEOUT, IF WE HAD ANY LEFT THEN.

ANYHOO I'M SEEING A GOOD DR. AFTER THIS PAST WEEKEND, AND HE PUT ME ON BEDREST AND SAID NO WALKING ON MY LIPS

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They did have timeouts left bait,pretty sure they did,on the other hand the Cards were out of time outs when Cincy mounted that last drive and what do they do when they get into field goal range? They throw incomplete passes stopping the clock and leaving Arizona all that time to mount that last drive.I was screaming at the tv run the dang ball! Game should have at least went to overtime.Bad night for the coaches who managed the game,but the players played a good game with the exception of that last Cards drive where the Bengals defense might as well stayed on the sidelines.They looked like the old Marty Schottenheimer defenses from the late 80's. :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

IT WAS TOUGHER TO SWALLER BOLT THAN A .79 T-BONE

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”