EAGLES @ BENGALS 1PM. I'M SO SAD.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

EAGLES @ BENGALS 1PM. I'M SO SAD.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

MY POOR WHO-DEYER BUDDIES AIN'T HOLLERIN THAT MUCH THIS YEAR BECAUSE OF ALL DA WE-DEYS WE'D HEAR BACK.I NEVER SAW THIS COMING THIS YEAR AND IT'S GUTWRENCHING. WHAT SAY YOU ALL THIS SUNDAY.THE PLAYOFFS ARE GONE FOR WE US, CAN WE FOCUS AND WIN A FEW ??????????????????

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: EAGLES @ BENGALS 1PM. I'M SO SAD.

Post by formerfcfan »

Sad year for the Bengals; AJ Green going out a game or two ago hurts.

Another year, another year without a Marvin Lewis playoff win.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Man, I'll take your 3 and a half wins!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Lotta buzz on the internet the last couple of days saying Marvin's gonna get canned. What say ye?

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Your so sad ! I'm a Reds fan !

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hey I'm a reds fan too big time.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Bengals played very good for almost 3 quarters. Then almost let the Eagles fly back into the game. If not for getting some turnovers the Eagles may have made it very close. Injuries have not helped as the O Line has not developed the young tackles. The young WR's making some plays but showed they will also make mistakes.

Then still problems with Field Goals and EXP. Goal post was friendly this game but kicks should not be close to them. Sure are a lot of kicks banging the posts this year all around the NFL.

Time to make changes with Marv. Move him into management. With helping to keep players out of trouble. As there is a hugh difference in arrests from when he started to now. They do not seem to have a good mix of coaches that can push players. Sure a disappointment and this year playing a more difficult schedule.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THEY SURE DID FARMER, I WAS SIPPIN SWEET TEA, N HAD MY HANDS WRAPPED AROUND A BIG OLE SLOPPY JOE AND FRIES HOLLERIN TO PUT MCCARRON IN AND LET HIM GET SOME PLAYING TIME AND PUP------OWWWW !!!!!!!!! THE BIRDS THROW UP 14. GLAD THEY HAD A LEAD. NUGE MUST FEEL LIKE HE COULD PLAY HANDBALL WITH A STREET CURB RIGHT HE HAS TO BE VERY LOW. NOW GETTING BOOED CLOSE TO HIS OLE STOMPIN GROUNDS. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM MYSELF. HE'S STILL GOT THE LEG. JUST NEEDS A CHECKUP FROM THE NECKUP.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Here is a thought on the kickers. They didn't miss the extra points like they have this year. Maybe it is related to the NFL keeping better track of the footballs and air pressure?
Kind of like have the best gun but you still have to pull the trigger and still miss. Maybe better coaching is needed. Just like few teams have a great offensive line. Those that do those coaches are valuable to the team.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I've probably watched fewer NFL games this year than since I was a pup. AND THAT'S A LONG TIME! Games don't hold my interest and too many commercials.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

After a score than a commercial time out. Then kickoff and another time out. Just time out after a score the get to the game. Then some long delays for reviews. Also doesn't help that some games are blow outs. Then to listen to some announcers keep talking about certain players as they are hall of fame players. They are more like hype men than announcers.

Return to “Pro Sports”