WK 12 BENGALS @ RAVENS. 1PM START.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WK 12 BENGALS @ RAVENS. 1PM START.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

BOTH TEAMS ARE COMING OFF LOSSES THE RAVENS TO THE COWBOYS AND THE BENGALS TO THE BILLS.
CAN THE BENGALS HANDLE THE DIVISION LEADING RAVENS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: WK 12 BENGALS @ RAVENS. 1PM START.

Post by farmer »

Hard to even guess with the the injuries and the Thanksgiving hangover. Bengals maybe a team ready to explode and by that mean like the end of the Steelers playoff game last year.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

farmer wrote:Hard to even guess with the the injuries and the Thanksgiving hangover. Bengals maybe a team ready to explode and by that mean like the end of the Steelers playoff game last year.
I tend to agree with you farmer. Bengals teetering on catastrophe. :shock:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man I feel it too, all I hear about is how talented we are across the board, and how we are so deep at every position. and I'm just not seeing it on the field. I'd say we lose aj McCarron in the off season to be a starter elsewhere. he's too talented to be a backup. and I have a feeling that we are going to have some wholesale departures with whoever is not locked down. we picked up lafell and carlos dansby in the free agency. but the bengals typically never take advantage of that market. we are getting old on defense, and in definite need of a new place kicker. I think that the bengals are on a dangerous see saw right now, and could go either way. it's definitely a downward spiral at this point. I personally do not see them battling for a division crown or even a wild card at this point unless there are some dramatic and drastic changes effort and coaching wise. I feel that the tackling against the bills was as bad as I ever seen it. that has to improve as well as 0-line protection. I'm not seeing the effort or confidence right now to be a playoff team. I hope they prove me wrong, because I never saw this coming. I am somewhat impressed with the changes in thuggery from jones and burfict, but they are both ticking time bombs. burfict is an amazing talent and the hardest hitter on the team, he's everywhere. but I still see things with him that worry me, i'll leave it at that. jones is past his prime I think. generally you could call him toast and put some butter on him, getting beat way too much in coverage, his age is showing and he's lost too many steps. and the coaching is just not there , it really ain't. marv is the bengals winningest coach ever. but his record is barely over.500 and no playoff wins. that just can't continue. he's a great guy, a great draft analyst and would be a perfect gm for the bengals. but ole bait thinks we need a new head man at the top. that's all I got to say about that.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Cincy needs to clean house and start over. They have been on the verge of success for over ten years but never crested that mountain. Just a shame that a house cleaning would not include top management/ownership.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm with ya man.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's like takin the purtiest girl in your high school to the prom several years in a row n never getting kissed.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Be careful about that strategy to blow it up. Thats what we do in Cleveland.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes I realize that. and you are right. we have a great nucleus of players, we really do.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:man I feel it too, all I hear about is how talented we are across the board, and how we are so deep at every position. and I'm just not seeing it on the field. I'd say we lose aj McCarron in the off season to be a starter elsewhere. he's too talented to be a backup. and I have a feeling that we are going to have some wholesale departures with whoever is not locked down. we picked up lafell and carlos dansby in the free agency. but the bengals typically never take advantage of that market. we are getting old on defense, and in definite need of a new place kicker. I think that the bengals are on a dangerous see saw right now, and could go either way. it's definitely a downward spiral at this point. I personally do not see them battling for a division crown or even a wild card at this point unless there are some dramatic and drastic changes effort and coaching wise. I feel that the tackling against the bills was as bad as I ever seen it. that has to improve as well as 0-line protection. I'm not seeing the effort or confidence right now to be a playoff team. I hope they prove me wrong, because I never saw this coming. I am somewhat impressed with the changes in thuggery from jones and burfict, but they are both ticking time bombs. burfict is an amazing talent and the hardest hitter on the team, he's everywhere. but I still see things with him that worry me, i'll leave it at that. jones is past his prime I think. generally you could call him toast and put some butter on him, getting beat way too much in coverage, his age is showing and he's lost too many steps. and the coaching is just not there , it really ain't. marv is the bengals winningest coach ever. but his record is barely over.500 and no playoff wins. that just can't continue. he's a great guy, a great draft analyst and would be a perfect gm for the bengals. but ole bait thinks we need a new head man at the top. that's all I got to say about that.
Well said Bait! Not a drastic house cleaning but certainly some subtle changes. As stated, we have a great nucleus down there on the river. Marvin would be a great addition to the suit and tie dept. down there. He's been a great ambassador for the Bengals in the greater cincy Tri-state area. No question about that. I'd love to see him in a position where he can continue that role in some capacity. Yes there are a few gray whiskers on defense but still plenty good enough in the present. That highlight reel interception was a great play against the Bills and the defense is certainly not why we lost. Nudge is a little different story, he's a senior citizen in NFL years. Love the guy, just Father Time has him by the throat now. All that said I think the bengals who've now had a week to prepare with AJ and Gio on offense and can find a way to to get it done this week. Ravens aren't explosive and I think Andy and the boys can outpace them on points. Essentially the playoffs start this week got the Bengals! Who Dey!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I am with you. every game from here out is a playoff game at this point. I just never saw this happening this year myself.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I was a little worried after they lost all them free agents last year,the wide receivers on offense and Reggie Nelson was a HUGE part of the defense! Tough to replace all that in one year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it sure is bolt.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Well Bait, that'll stick a fork in 2016 campaign won't it? Lol

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Odd ending to a game.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

What was the talk about the Bengals being the most complete team before the season.
Actions speak louder than words. Words sure do not put points on the scoreboard.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Just like the Reds time to clean house !

Return to “Pro Sports”