11/20 1PM BILLS@BENGALS YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

11/20 1PM BILLS@BENGALS YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYBODY BUT ME, BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER YEAR OF BENGALS FOOTBALL WITH MARV LEWIS AS THE COACH. GREAT GUY, JUST NOT GETTING IT DONE ON THE FIELD. I'D LOVE TO SEE HIM AS A BENGALS GM.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 11/20 1PM BILLS@BENGALS YOUR THOUGHTS HERE.

Post by noreply66 »

Bills and Bengals are sort of a like. Just don't know what team will show up.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's for sure. this will be a tough game for the bengals.
and yet this division is still up for grabs if they get it together.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

They described it well about the WR's not getting open for the Bengals. Showing it over and over. Lefel shows why Pats got rid of him. Strange that other teams use the rub routes to get players open and the Bengals do not. Put Hill and Benard in the backfield together and run the ball. Using Dalton to run the ball outside is a joke. Marvin gets the good guy award but they need some to kick them in the butt. Then do it again. They do not have that asst on the staff.
The first defensive series was terrible for the Bengals as it was to easy for the Bills to walk down the field. Then walk in for the TD.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

There bread & butter Rec done for year ?

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This is the type of team that needs a WR like when they had Shipley. Who was a possession receiver who ran correct routes with great hands.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Didn't get to watch most the game but saw where Nug missed two more xtra points.There were a lot of them missed today probably due to weather,but this has been a problem for him this year,hate to say it being a local boy but it's time to cut him loose.Marvin needs cut loose too but that won't happen :roll:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

I went to this dumpster fire. Bengals never found themselves all day. Green got hurt first series, out for the year. Gio hurt and out for the year. Whole stadium erupted when Nuge missed the second attempt. Haven't seen the Bengals look that bad in person for a long time.

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

horrible tackling ======== just horrible. as much as I'm a nuge fan. he doesn't need to kick anymore extra points. we need to find somebody. the last 2 games his missed points would have won a game or put a game into a field goal situation. I truly hate to see green and gio out. that's gonna be 2 very hard injuries to overcome and try to play for a division. the bengals have lost their way. and this should be marv's last year. man this one hurt.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:horrible tackling ======== just horrible. as much as I'm a nuge fan. he doesn't need to kick anymore extra points. we need to find somebody. the last 2 games his missed points would have won a game or put a game into a field goal situation. I truly hate to see green and gio out. that's gonna be 2 very hard injuries to overcome and try to play for a division. the bengals have lost their way. and this should be marv's last year. man this one hurt.
I'm with ya Tom. I'm loyal to a fault but the time has finally come to redecorate the house....

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

absolutely.

Return to “Pro Sports”