11/14/16 MNF BENGALS @ GIANTS. WHO YOU THINK WINS ?

cbolt
SEOP

Re: 11/14/16 MNF BENGALS @ GIANTS. WHO YOU THINK WINS ?

Post by cbolt »

I think they done jump the sinking ship bait.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Will the conference champ have a winning record?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

us bengals fans need to realize our team and coaching staff is mediocre at best.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Bait, I don't know what is worse, my team with low expectations looking at a winless season or your team expecting to go to the playoffs at 3-5-1?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Player talent is there. The Bengals have some new asst. coaches the past few years. The players are not playing good for 4 quarters. Penalties, out of position just giving up big plays. The O Line was suppose to be a strength but has been disappointing from the start. Few good games but not close to like Dallas. Even with the high picks as backups. Hard to put the blame on 1 certain thing because it is all spread around and is a team game.

The schedule got a lot tougher is the biggest change. Then losing the WR's from last year. What ever this is a new year and they are not making adjustments to improve this year. Doing the same things over and over. Disappointing to watch.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dazed&confused wrote:Bait, I don't know what is worse, my team with low expectations looking at a winless season or your team expecting to go to the playoffs at 3-5-1?

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER YEAR OF BENGALS FOOTBALL WITH MARV AS THE COACH. THE BENGALS ARE NO WHERE NEAR THE PLAYOFFS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bengals still have time in this terrible conference. Nothing like a conference winner with a below .500 percentage.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you are exactly right reply, this is still wide open. but Baltimore and the rat birds are getting ahead of everybody. terrible overall though in comparison to years past. I just hope it gets better overall.

Return to “Pro Sports”