10/9 4:25 BENGALS@COWBOYS WHATCHA THINK.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

10/9 4:25 BENGALS@COWBOYS WHATCHA THINK.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE STRIPED FELLERS CLAW BACK TO 2-2 BEHIND THE LEG OF NUGE AND A STOUT DEFENSE. NEXT UP AN AFTERNOON START AT JERRY'S WORLD TO FACE THE COWBOYS AND ZEKE, WHAT SAY YA'LL. PERSONALLY I THINK THE POKES HAVE FOUND THEIR FUTURE QB IN PRESCOTT MYSELF. GAME 5 SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Re: 10/5 4:25 BENGALS@COWBOYS WHATCHA THINK.

Post by cbolt »

I agree Bait,Prescott looks pretty good so far,but will he stand the test of time ? Bengals will have their work cut out for sure in this one.I can see a 2-3 record,but hope they prove me wrong!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think if they were smart, they'd make romo a qb coach after this year. and draft a project qb. I believe he's seen his best days. he is just too injury prone.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I don't think Romo would be a good coach because he doesn't play the position like coaches like to teach. But he may have played his last play if not he is just 1 play away. Dallas can not worry about hurting Romo's feelings. Then Bryant missing for 2 days because he didn't want an MRI. They sure put the I in Dallas.

The Bengals are playing better when they have a 10 point led. The defense is good but much better with a led. Burfect still needs to get in football shape. The DB's are giving up to many big plays and injuries are not helping. The offense is not clicking. I think they need to put Hill and Bernard in the backfield together and keep the defense not keying on just 1 back. Without Eifert has hurt the offense as well as losing the 2 WR's from last year. The offensive line is not taking over as people thought they would. Like the Dallas line.

This is a big game for both teams to see how the rest of the season will go.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Cowboys looked good today with the running game.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

indeed they did. I'm really, really stoked about this one reply. it was cool seeing Elliot for the cowboys and hyde for the 9ers.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Eifert back will spring board the Bengals Red Zone offense, and Burfict will play more snaps. Bengals defense gets after Dak and company here to get to 3-2. Bengals by 10.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's great news era.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Eifert is now out with a back injury. Great weapon to have on your team but he is injury prone right now. Good the back ups are getting playing time

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Zeke will probably have a good game, but Bengals should win this.

Who Dey!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm gonna getta watch my man zeke get to run a whole game this week. I just hope he don't go hog wild on my fellers. really looking forward to this one down in jerry's world.

farmer
SEOP

Re: 10/9 4:25 BENGALS@COWBOYS WHATCHA THINK.

Post by farmer »

Zeke ran hard the first series for an easy TD. Bengals need to play defense.
Not sold on Prescott as the future QB, He would play well in college then big mistakes. So far in the NFL has not played the tough defenses and gotten away with being able to throw a lot of short passes.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Getting their butts handed to them right now.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Cowboys game started earlier today. Still not sure when the Bengals game starts.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Bengals laid a turd today and the Pats are up next. At least they're not the Browns.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'm gonna getta watch my man zeke get to run a whole game this week. I just hope he don't go hog wild on my fellers. really looking forward to this one down in jerry's world.
He ran hog wild alright,along with every other cowboy that touched the ball! What an embarrassment that was! I knew they would lose,but thought they would be competitive.The defense absolutely melted down on all fronts,not seen that in a long time .They will lose next week too which will make them 2-4,I hate to jump ship early fellers but this is no playoff bound team so we better get used to it.Looking like a 3rd place finish in the division this year and that's if they beat the Browns and their 10th string QB.I can't believe Dalton had a 104.6 rating today,if you seen that and not know the score you would swear they won :o

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WATCHED THIS ONE WITH MRS.BAIT AT SOMC WHILE SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL THERE. THE BENGALS LOOKED AWFUL. AND GOT BEATEN ABOUT THE HEAD AND FACIAL AREAS. THIS JUST IN THE BIG CATS HAVE BEEN BEATEN BY SOME VERY GOOD TEAMS. AND CURRENTLY THEY ARE NOT EARNING THEIR STRIPES.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

farmer wrote:Cowboys game started earlier today. Still not sure when the Bengals game starts.
that is freakin awesome, somehow I missed that one farmer. yeah the bengals got torqued.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I'm gonna getta watch my man zeke get to run a whole game this week. I just hope he don't go hog wild on my fellers. really looking forward to this one down in jerry's world.
He ran hog wild alright,along with every other cowboy that touched the ball! What an embarrassment that was! I knew they would lose,but thought they would be competitive.The defense absolutely melted down on all fronts,not seen that in a long time .They will lose next week too which will make them 2-4,I hate to jump ship early fellers but this is no playoff bound team so we better get used to it.Looking like a 3rd place finish in the division this year and that's if they beat the Browns and their 10th string QB.I can't believe Dalton had a 104.6 rating today,if you seen that and not know the score you would swear they won :o

bolt-it were a sad day indeed in bait's place.

Return to “Pro Sports”