THURSDAY NIGHT DOLPHINS@BENGALS-WHAT SAY YA'LL

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THURSDAY NIGHT DOLPHINS@BENGALS-WHAT SAY YA'LL

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE BENGALS ARE COMING OFF 2 BIG LOSSES TO PITTSBURGH AND THE WORLD CHAMPION BRONCOS , I SEE THIS AS A MUST WIN.
AND THE DOLPHINS GOT A GIFT FROM THE BROWNIES YESTERDAY. WILL THE REAL BENGALS PLEASE STAND UP.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Re: THURSDAY NIGHT DOLPHINS@BENGALS-WHAT SAY YA'LL

Post by cbolt »

If they don't win this game it going to be a long year! Dolphins stink!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hard to say where the bengals stand right now. loses to 2 great teams and a win over the jets. we better get er in gear.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i's sure like to see them striped fellers craw back to 2-2.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

I'll be at this game...sure hope it isn't a waste of my time lol

Who Dey!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY THEN HAVE A GREAT TIME THEN N BE SAFE FRIEND. GO BENGALS !!!!!!!!!!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Not watching!
NFL wants to tell some players not to share their faith (because it's Christian) and then condone others disrespecting and dishonoring Americans who have sacrificed and died for their freedom.
This Country is not racist and those of color have way more opportunity in this Country than any other. I for one am sick of the false narrative pushed the past 7 1/2 years.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Beginning of the fourth quarter Dolphins 7 and Bengals 22. Dolphins Touchdown early on a long TD Pass. Bengals are just on cruise control kicking a lot of field goals. Which will hurt them against a good team.
The Bengals remind me of Ohio State last year. Big expectations but not able to play 4 quarters on both sides of the ball at a high level.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THE STRIPED NUGENT KICKIN GUYS CLAW BACK TO 2-2. AT LEAST OUR DEFENSE WAS STOUT. I THOUGHT WE LOOKED GOOD.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I didn't get too see it, I don't get that stupid network, but don't get too excited Bait! This is the same team the Browns should have beat,but yea I hope they back too!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

smurray wrote:Not watching!
NFL wants to tell some players not to share their faith (because it's Christian) and then condone others disrespecting and dishonoring Americans who have sacrificed and died for their freedom.
This Country is not racist and those of color have way more opportunity in this Country than any other. I for one am sick of the false narrative pushed the past 7 1/2 years.
I wouldn't have a problem with them not enforcing them to honor the anthem,but when they won't allow the Cowboys to wear decals honoring the fallen Dallas officers it turns into total hypocrisy and they lose my respect.They ought to be ashamed of themselves and this will lose them viewership IMO.I hope this kind of BS don't spread to the college ranks.There is already talk of some Ohio State players thinking of doing it,I hope Meyer puts his foot down before the disease spreads!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I admire your stance smurray, and you are absolutely right. I love high school and college much more. but I also been a who-dey fan since 1968.

Return to “Pro Sports”