1:00 BENGALS@STEELERS--YOUR THOUGHTS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

1:00 BENGALS@STEELERS--YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL THE BOYS IN STRIPES HEADS TO THE BIG KETCHUP BOTTLE IN PA.
CAN THESE 2 TEAMS CONCENTRATE ON FOOTBALL AND PLAY A WHALE OF A GAME. OR WILL IT TURN INTO ANOTHER HYBRID MIX OF UFC AND WWE AGAIN. THE REFS NEED TO HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE IN THIS ONE. AND ALL THE BENGALS PLAYERS WITH LONG HAIR. WELL THEY SHOULD USE HAIR NETS AND PULL IT ALL INSIDE THEIR HELMETS IF THEY HAVE TO GO TOWARDS THE STEELERS SIDELINES. SO THE ASST. COACHES DON'T YANK ON IT. THIS SHOULD BE A FUN ONE. I JUST HOPE NOBODY GETS HURT HERE. AND BOTH COACHES NEED TO HAVE THEIR DOGS ON SHORT LEASHES HERE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: 1:00 BENGALS@STEELERS--YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Line better tighten up before dalton is sidelined

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I don't know how much can be said about this game yet since Pittsburgh has yet to play. They play on MNF tonight.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw them Monday night and the fellers from ketchup town, and now mustard town too. well they beat the redskins about the head n facial areas, with a brutal ground game and a circus type performance by brown. big ben is on top of his game. and in typical steeler fashion they are bruisers. they will not finesse you to a win. this will be a much ballyhooed battle in the trenches. nosehairs will get pulled and ear wax will fly. these 2 flat don't like each other. I have plenty of luzianne sweet tea brewin and Kroger microwaveable popcorn by the peach basket full getting stocked up for this one.the baitcave will come alive and it will be pandaleeria as me n mrs. bait will be rooting for our boys in stripes.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Quite before the storm ! Go Steelers!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

head the steelers looked tougher than a .59 cent T-bone against the skins. smashmouth you bet. this should be a dandy. if the bengals o-line block like they did against the jets. well ------- andy may have to be fitted with a body cast. this is a tall early task for the fellers in stripes. but it is hard to say in this bitter rivalry. my gut says steelers. my heart says who-dey. just everybody on both sides needs to quit at the whistle. gonna have to have a tight leash on this one ref, and coachwise.

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

Your not going to find a much better front four than what the bengals saw in New York last week. Even with constantly being hit Andy had some absolutely amazing throws and they walked out of a playoff type atmosphere with a big road win. That being said I think if the bengals limit brown as they did last year and make Ben throw it to other guys the bengals win.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree that Jets defense has been pretty tough and probably will be again this year.The Steeler offense is what worries me,Bergerman is so hard to defense,when he gets out of the pocket something good almost always happens.The Bengal defense must keep him hemmed in and even then he is dangerous.We will see how good that Bengal defense is this week.I think the offense will be alright even though Bengals typically have low scores in this game,just keep possession kill time and keep him off the field.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Steelers

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bleed_blue wrote:Your not going to find a much better front four than what the bengals saw in New York last week. Even with constantly being hit Andy had some absolutely amazing throws and they walked out of a playoff type atmosphere with a big road win. That being said I think if the bengals limit brown as they did last year and make Ben throw it to other guys the bengals win.
IT WAS DEFINATELY RAUCOUS. A BIG VICTORY FOR THE BENGALS BLUE INDEED. BUT THE STEELERS WANNA MAME DALTON, YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and big ben is looking like a pro bowler early. hopefully geno atkins can rattle his cage, him n carlos, domato. and sims, and hunt.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the bengals o needs to be on point.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Wait and see ! Just play the game ! Game of the week !

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this should be an awesome game. I'm hearing rumors there will be 23 refs at this game. strap em up tight ya'll, this is getting ready to happen. go bengals.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

What an embarrassing game for the NFL to let that happen! 23 refs and they still blow it bait lol, I guess the knee down don't count anymore in the NFL. Couldn't be more obvious the guy's knee was down with ball not moving and they still don't get it right.Oh well I doubt the Bengals would have won anyway as they still would have needed the 2 point conversion just to tie if they did score.Also had the TD taken away earlier when another knee was down then forced out in the endzone. :roll:

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

On one of the Pregame shows it was reported that last week in the Jacksonville game. After Jacksonville sent in some complaints. The NFL ruled that 14 calls some for but most against Jacksonville were wrong or not called. They didn't go into specifics but did show a couple of non calls not in slow motion. That was very easy to make.

The replay in todays game is like what were they looking for. Looked clear to me very clear to others. Time to make the refs FULL TIME EMPLOYEES. Instant replay can not get all the calls without a doubt but some calls sure leave doubt to if they had their eyes open.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Big win Go Steelers !

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Go Steelers!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Not a blowout but it never felt like the Bengals were really in it.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The offensive line was suppose to be very good. Just not playing up to that level. The TE can run routes less than 10 yards The offense wants to go down field to much. Which is not helping out the line play. Benard got going running. The defense showed the can play well and why the DB's are not WR's. The Steeler's played steady on both sides of the ball and took what was there.

Sure saw a lot of yellow seats in the stadium but the players didn't let the weather bother them. The next game is coming up soon. So another good clean game without all the crap will be good. Or the Rumble in the Jungle again.

Return to “Pro Sports”