SEOPS HOF

Re: NOV 16TH TEXANS AT BENGALS====YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by Raider6309 »

Andy Dalton is the biggest cry baby in the NFL

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

They need to forget this loss real quick and be ready for a strong arizona team.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Raider6309 wrote:Andy Dalton is the biggest cry baby in the NFL
If your referring to JJ Watts comments I couldn't figure out what he was so upset about either.He just meant they wanted to shut him down and even said he was a great player after that,Andy must have been sucking on too many sour grapes.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:Wow, I'd love to be upset by a disappointing loss to go 8-1. Sign me up!
BEING A BENGALS FAN SINCE 68 DAZED, I KNOW YOUR PAIN BROTHER, I BEEN THERE.
Yea I became a Browns fan in 67. Tire tracks all over my back! God I wish we had a Bill Nelsen and Leroy Kelly again! Bo Scott as an honest-to-God FB. Jim Houston on the defensive end and Ernie Kellerman at the corner. Boy, I really am an old fart! :D

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

as a youngster being born in 1960 me n dad watched the browns every sunday. because they were from ohio.i loved watching the jim browns the Leroy Kelley's. and I watched the steelers a lot 2. but growing up in ironton our nickname was the fighting tigers. and I love tigers anyway. if me n my pops wasn't watching football, we were likely watching an animal show like mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom. you had guys like big jim that would jump off of a horse onto a 32 foot anaconda. them was the good ole days. and if there was a movie on it was john wayne.but I never really liked the browns or the steelers. then when I saw that I was hearing about this Bengal team coning to cincy. which was a lot more local to me as well. and their mascot was a tiger. I was hooked. so basically I've seen every Bengal game since I was 8 in 68. I'm sure I've missed some. but overall I've been a fan basically all my life of the bengals. and I know all to well man about the tire tracks n i'll add cleat marks. it hain't been easy being a bengals fan either.and I'm an ole fart too. but good golly what in the sam hill has happened to the browns, who I closet watch still. that is an ongoing dumpster fire. and has became a grave yard for coaches n players.i wish the whole afc north was thriving again man.i miss the days of 3 of the 4 teams being in the playoffs the madness of the jungle and the dawg pound. I miss em days too buddy. I really do.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”