USA Men's Basketball

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

USA Men's Basketball

Post by noreply66 »

Anyone been watching their practice games? Been on late at night. Been all blowouts so far. Closest game might have been 35 pts.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Re: USA Men's Basketball

Post by cbolt »

Heard they were staying on a luxury cruise ship, they want nothing to do with Olympic Village :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

cbolt wrote:Heard they were staying on a luxury cruise ship, they want nothing to do with Olympic Village :lol:
I don't blame them. Places are so dirty in that area. Then with so many people getting sick on cruise ships they just might not be too safe. Heard on Channel 4 sports that one of their people lives in a hotel room where he can put a arm out and touch the other rooms.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The team, I don't think will have a close game. Spain will probably be there best competition, and their best player, Marc Gasol, isn't even playing. I would be surprised if they played a game within 25 points.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

noreply66 wrote:
cbolt wrote:Heard they were staying on a luxury cruise ship, they want nothing to do with Olympic Village :lol:
I don't blame them. Places are so dirty in that area. Then with so many people getting sick on cruise ships they just might not be too safe. Heard on Channel 4 sports that one of their people lives in a hotel room where he can put a arm out and touch the other rooms.
I don't blame them either,problem is they never stay in the Olympic Village's no matter what country it is.I like to know who is picking up the tab for that cruise ship, I bet it's not the players. :roll: This was a very poor selection to host the Olympics,Rio had to cut spending on healthcare,education and the police have gone unpaid weeks at a time just to have these games.They expect it to cost over 20 billion by the time it's done.IOC bungled this up bad!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

They need to look into these location much more. This country put in for these games in or around 2008/12.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

The problem with the IOC is most of the committee is corrupt.

Return to “Pro Sports”