Should Curry be suspended for game 7

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I am not a Cavs fan but when Curry threw his mouth piece and hit a fan. That made me think he crossed the line. There are rules about not going into the stands and making gestures to fans. Players have been suspended for kicking and throwing the ball in the stands when mad. In a way this is much like spitting on a fan. Clear he did it and players have been told to control their behavior. I know this is Game 7 but that also shouldn't matter.

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Should Curry be suspended for game 7

Post by cbolt »

This being game 7 they wouldn't even have suspended the nutcracker Green let alone Curry.They will say well Stevie is good boy who just let his emotions get the best of him and didn't mean no harm :roll: As much as I don't like him I would vote to let him play since he don't have much history of bad behavior that I know of and if nothing else so the Warriors couldn't cry around and use it as an excuse if the Cavs by some miracle did win out there.I just read that was the Cavs minority owner's son who got hit in the face with his mouthpiece.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

No

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I would have to say no.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

They have suspended guys before for throwing things. If he falls in that area I would save yes. Is throwing.....throwing or is a basketball different, a head band ,shoes?

Now in baseball a ball and bat are the same.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

This happened several years ago when Udonis Haslem threw his mouthpiece, got suspended for one game. But, that was because he hit a referee intentionally and admitted to it. That is different though in my opinion. I'm a Cavs fan, so of course I'd like to see the Warriors without their best player, but I also want the Cavs to beat them full strength.

As far as Curry, and bad behavior, he has never had any. They said that was the first time he's fouled out since December of 2013, that's a long time. And that's the first time he's been ejected, not only in his pro career, but his entire basketball career.

I say, he should not be suspended, and there is no way on this earth that he will be, there's not a chance.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

No

HaroldKn
Waterboy

Post by HaroldKn »

Rob, did you see DavidWs post about his probelms with the printer?

Return to “Pro Sports”