Re: THURS. BROWNS@BENGALS=== YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by Valenth »

I predicted 38-17.... 31-10... Darn, was close :D

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm happy, I guess, for Bengal fans. But it's kind of like your brother getting a date with the girl you have a crush on. I might be happy for you but I wish it was me.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

DAZED THAT WAS AWESOME. I LIKE YOUR STYLE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

dazed&confused wrote:I'm happy, I guess, for Bengal fans. But it's kind of like your brother getting a date with the girl you have a crush on. I might be happy for you but I wish it was me.

I like that man. and as long as it ain't the steelers id love to see the browns do good except when they play the bengals.

I just cannot ever seem to wrap my finger around what the browns be thinking like trying to trade off thomas and mack this year.

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They are not going anywhere with them that's for sure,Thomas has not been the same and getting long in the tooth,Mack is probably taking the first flight out of Cleveland and not coming back when the season is done.That whole line has been a mess this year .I don't blame them for trying to get something out of them, but they got no takers so that tells you other teams see something they don't like.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

cbolt wrote:They are not going anywhere with them that's for sure,Thomas has not been the same and getting long in the tooth,Mack is probably taking the first flight out of Cleveland and not coming back when the season is done.That whole line has been a mess this year .I don't blame them for trying to get something out of them, but they got no takers so that tells you other teams see something they don't like.
If they got draft picks for them, Farmer would just draft another promising prospect and Pettine wouldn't play them. :twisted:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Pro Sports”