BENGALS 1ST PICK, WHO DO YOU WANT.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BENGALS 1ST PICK, WHO DO YOU WANT.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I KNOW BOSA OR ZEKE WON'T BE THERE. BUT I'D TAKE ANY AVAILABLE OHIO STATE BUCKEYE. PUT BUTTS IN THE STANDS, AND HAVE SELLOUT CROWDS EVERY WEEK.YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. I'D DRAFT EVERY ONE OF THEM AVAILABLE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Re: BENGALS 1ST PICK, WHO DO YOU WANT.

Post by cbolt »

With the loss of Sanu and Jones I would take a receiver,the best one still available

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

fuller
boyd
coleman
thomas
doctson
any of them 5 wideouts could help id prefer fuller myself even as a buckeyes fan fuller is just a beast.

YTB your to high on them buckeyes man i love the buckeyes but how in the world could zeke help this team with hill and benard already here

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll tell you legends he holds on to the ball. and they should have taken hyde over hill to begin with. just my humble opinion. I know 1 person never wins or loses a football game. but had hill not fumbled we would have beaten Pittsburgh. because of the time left. and show me a buckeye that gets drafted that isn't starting. I know there may be 1 here or there. but generally they are drafted and start in the next fall.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

course that's just my opinion.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and I can't stress it enough. buckeyes put butts in the seats in ohio. sell jerseys, and all the other things that are sold in stadiums and pro shops. can you imagine how many bosa or zeke jerseys there would be if the bengals made a move and said hey I want them, and you ain't gonna outbid me, and made that move in the draft. lose a draft pick or 2. all the bengals ever do in free agency anyway is resign players that are already there. and mostly those not as productive.
sorry man but I have been a football fanatic for almost 56 years.

Return to “Pro Sports”