PANTHERS/BRONCOS SUPER BOWL 50===YOUR THOUGHTS

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: PANTHERS/BRONCOS SUPER BOWL 50===YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:Only D I can remember being better was the Bears when the fridge played
Yeah, they was a tough bunch. :twisted: I liked the Fridge, he was a load carrying the ball when down there on the goal line. Dang he was big. I liked the Steelers defense too when Jack Lambert played. They was a tough bunch too. :twisted:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I think that Chicago defense was the best I have seen,also Baltimore had a dominating defense when they won their first Super Bowl, and who can forget the Lawrence Taylor led Giant defense in 1986.Probably some others before my time.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Agree with the 85 Bears and those 70's Steelers being the greatest ever. Hard to beat the Seahawks 2 years ago and the beating they put on the Broncos who were suppose to be the greatest offense ever.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bird Dog wrote:Agree with the 85 Bears and those 70's Steelers being the greatest ever. Hard to beat the Seahawks 2 years ago and the beating they put on the Broncos who were suppose to be the greatest offense ever.
Denver had a lot of defensive player out that game. This is my Elway went out and put this defense together. Seattle had a good D..seems like it fell apart some what after that. Denver might have the same problem Seattle had with players not coming back.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

noreply66 wrote:
Bird Dog wrote:Agree with the 85 Bears and those 70's Steelers being the greatest ever. Hard to beat the Seahawks 2 years ago and the beating they put on the Broncos who were suppose to be the greatest offense ever.
Denver had a lot of defensive player out that game. This is my Elway went out and put this defense together. Seattle had a good D..seems like it fell apart some what after that. Denver might have the same problem Seattle had with players not coming back.
Denver's injured defense had nothing to do with the way Seattle beat the brakes off Manning's offense.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS WHAT DENVER DONE================ WIN THE LAST ONE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Pro Sports”