BENGALS- EAGLES

ace63
SE

BENGALS- EAGLES

Post by ace63 »

Bengals are looking very good. Carsons new weapons are working. Having a TE and shipley in the slot . The passing game is back !!!! Still the best thing was getting zimmer as def coach. You dont tell that guy what to do !!!!
Only lose is preseason was dallas. Good thing was dallas did not score a td as eagles.
I still hate when roster goes down , bengals will lose people who can start. I like what i have seen so far .

Rebels on 3
All State

Re: BENGALS- EAGLES

Post by Rebels on 3 »

I liked the pass from Carson to Owens for 40 yards the deep game is back baby. Who Dey !!!!!!!!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Gresham and Shipley are going to be really good for the Bengals! I like the Atkins kid from Georgia on defense as well!

WHO DEY!!!!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I didn't see the game but they need to throw atleast three 40 yard passes a game. With Gresham and Shipley coming along that just puts pressure on the defense on who to cover. Hopefully Chad and TO does not let their ego's get in the way of the team. Maybe the Bengals can pick up a kicker before the season.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

bengals need a kicker. You cant miss 35 40 yard field goals ALL THE TIME.

west siders
All State

Post by west siders »

the kicking will be the biggest problem for the bengals they should try and sign free agent Matt Stover

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i thinkthe bengals are as loaded as ever. not so much at qb, and rb. but peerman looked really good. as well as benson . i think we may have one of the best defenses in the nfl. and it's time to go vertical again with the passing game. the weapons are there. what i see happening is problems between batman n robin. cause t.o. is not only getting more passes, but tv time. i think that will weigh heavy on chad. if they aren't fist fighting by wek 8 , it could be a long year for bengals opponents. but carson palmer has to be protecte, if he gets hurt, we're in bad shape. reaaly needed a blue chip qb, in this draft.as well as a running back. but i think the backs are coming along nicely. one thing for sure. most everybody the bengals cut, i'm pretty sure you'll see them playing somewhere on sunday. because we have good depth.perhaps enough for a SUPER YEAR.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

looks like some of you had an ideal of what was going to happen.

Return to “Pro Sports”