D7 REGION 25

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

D7 REGION 25

Post by Orange and Brown »

Trimble is locked in, Belpre should make it in, and the Miller Falcons should make it in if they take care of business this week.

I'm hoping it holds up and the TVC-HOCKING gets 3 teams in.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
enigmaax
All State

Re: D7 REGION 25

Post by enigmaax »

Looks like Miller is almost a lock with a win. If not for a couple upsets (Wahama over Miller, Eastern over SG), there was a realistic possibility of getting four teams in (Waterford could've been in that mix by not giving up late TDs or by making extra points). But some people wonder why the small schools wouldn't want to split up with 5 leagues games to save the SEOAL schools.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

enigmaax wrote:Looks like Miller is almost a lock with a win. If not for a couple upsets (Wahama over Miller, Eastern over SG), there was a realistic possibility of getting four teams in (Waterford could've been in that mix by not giving up late TDs or by making extra points). But some people wonder why the small schools wouldn't want to split up with 5 leagues games to save the SEOAL schools.
I love the Hocking just the way it is.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Momentum
Waterboy

Post by Momentum »

The Hocking should make it an even 10 teams by letting NY in. This would also get the Ohio Division back to an even number.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

They should try to make a Super Power League. 3 divisions of the TVC ; Large ,Medium and Small divisions. Most of the schools are afraid of more competition. Logan, Jackson and Warren would have been great for the league.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

I agree with you. It should be about getting bigger and better but not here.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

VCtransvestite wrote:I agree with dumping Nelsonville to the Hocking. We beat them. They dont deserve Ohio division status.
Wow now this is an all time low. Can't believe I'm still in someone's head soooooo bad that they try to create a character and actually post such an ignorant post. I think this person really feels this way about his own team but is too much of a coward to say it under his own user name! :mrgreen: We see how he abandoned this site and his team when the going got tough! :mrgreen: Be a man bud and if that is how you really feel say it yourself! I don't feel like that about NY's kids. I feel for their seniors and the rest of their boys cause none of the crap that happened is their fault! I wish the KIDS nothing but the best in the future and look forward to seeing them play hard in the future. It's the pompous, arrogant A-holes like this poster makes people not care for Nelsonville! :mrgreen: Guess you were wrong O&B, he's back.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

vctransplant wrote:
VCtransvestite wrote:I agree with dumping Nelsonville to the Hocking. We beat them. They dont deserve Ohio division status.
Wow now this is an all time low. Can't believe I'm still in someone's head soooooo bad that they try to create a character and actually post such an ignorant post. I think this person really feels this way about his own team but is too much of a coward to say it under his own user name! :mrgreen: We see how he abandoned this site and his team when the going got tough! :mrgreen: Be a man bud and if that is how you really feel say it yourself! I don't feel like that about NY's kids. I feel for their seniors and the rest of their boys cause none of the crap that happened is their fault! I wish the KIDS nothing but the best in the future and look forward to seeing them play hard in the future. It's the pompous, arrogant A-holes like this poster makes people not care for Nelsonville! :mrgreen: Guess you were wrong O&B, he's back.
I kinda figured it was him when I saw that garbage too and I think another poster on here said someone created a account with their user name also which I believe was him again..He didn't really go away just stayed in hiding and took the coward way to get back at posters

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bird Dog wrote:Never gets old hearing logan and Jackson fans wanting to schedule southern,eastern, and miller to get to the 8 or 9 win season.
Where did you hear this?
I will be waiting

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Jakefromstatefarm
Varsity

Post by Jakefromstatefarm »

Caldwell, Trimble, harvest prep, belpre, Shadyside all winners. Anyone have scores on the other games that will affect this region?

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Looks like Trimble and Shadyside.SG beat miller.Millers out ,SG slipping in at 8th Sciotoville in at 7th.But if FC pulls the up set Sat.note.FC can go to 6th and SG out.

:roll: cats :roll:
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

FC has a good chance to take care of business if they play like they deserve to be in the playoffs tomorrow night.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

This will not be a week 11 cup cake game.Trimble just can not get away from old slim shady.At least they have to make that long drive to the STY.

:roll: cats :roll:
TheLot
Waterboy

Post by TheLot »

ttomcat 80 wrote:This will not be a week 11 cup cake game.Trimble just can not get away from old slim shady.At least they have to make that long drive to the STY.
I do like the idea of SS coming to G-Town but it won't be an easy game for the Cats.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

I think Fisher wins, knocks SG out.
I also think the way SS is playing, they can knock the cats off

Irish Dawg
Waterboy

Post by Irish Dawg »

FC without QB won't beat Whitehall

JV Team